2014 Chase for the Cup - (Game) - Texas - Race 8 of 10

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Race 8 of 10 - Texas is now open for picks to be made.

The 8 drivers eligible to be chosen for the game are.....

Brad Keselowski
Jeff Gordon
Joey Logano
Kevin Harvick
Carl Edwards
Denny Hamlin
Matt Kenseth
Ryan Newman

This thread will close @ noon et Sunday, November 2, 2014 and everyone's last picks will be locked in for the week. Your picks must be made by that time in order to receive points for the week. Yes, you can change your picks if you like up until the thread is closed. There is no limit but please don't abuse it. If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask in one of these threads or PM me.

Label each pick in your post as your Best & Worst.

Best - Driver A
Worst - Driver B

Best - Jeff Gordon
Worst - Carl Edwards

Best...Newman
Worse...Edwards

Best Harvick
Worst Edwards

I think.......I dunno.....probably not, but that'll do.

Standings after Martinsville.....

Results.jpg

Martinsville Driver points.....

Driver Points.jpg

Gettin tight at the top.... I honestly thought I had no shot at this after 5 weeks.. at least Im still in the game... Gonna have to change my worst pick last minute to try to pass rockears though... just gotta wait til blanston makes his picks

Gettin tight at the top.... I honestly thought I had no shot at this after 5 weeks.. at least Im still in the game... Gonna have to change my worst pick last minute to try to pass rockears though... just gotta wait til blanston makes his picks
A lot of people give up when they have a bad week. That's okay. Boy, will they be surprised as I'm giving them all a point penalty at the conclusion of the season for not following the 100% rule. ;)

Also, I either read in this thread or last weeks that wins don't really mean anything. Not the case. The winner last season was determined by their win count after tying in the final race @ Homestead.

A lot of people give up when they have a bad week. That's okay. I'm giving them all a point penalty at the conclusion of the season for not following the 100% rule. ;)
Rockears is being smart... he knew he lost a bit of ground so picked the same drivers I did... Not sure what my move here is lol but I'll think of somethin

Rockears is being smart... he knew he lost a bit of ground so picked the same drivers I did... Not sure what my move here is lol but I'll think of somethin
The deadline is the key. Noon et. As long as those pick changes are time stamped on or before noon et , they'll count. Your pick changes could come in those last seconds. Play the clock.

The deadline is the key. Noon et. As long as those pick changes are time stamped on or before noon et , they'll count. Your pick changes could come in those last seconds. Play the clock.
Yuup.... I always reconsider my picks after practice and qualifying... if only I wouldn't have changed from Harvick to Edwards for worst :confused:

dpkimmel2001 said:
Also, I either read in this thread or last weeks that wins don't really mean anything. Not the case. The winner last season was determined by their win count after tying in the final race @ Homestead.

I said wins weren't everything. And yes last year when I won the cup I had two wins compared to one. We were tied and it came down to wins. This year i'll prove I can win this with wins and without! Get ready to be burnt sliced bread

Best- Keselowski
Worst- Edwards

Back
Top Bottom