2014 Chase for the Cup - (Game) - Texas - Race 8 of 10

Picks updated.....

Picks to date.jpg

Deadline to make picks is noon et Sunday, November 2, 2014.

Got your pins all lined up for the 24 voodoo doll I see. :cool:
I wish your driver well but what do I have to lose here? I can't make any headway picking the same as everyone else. If I'm going to go out, I'm going to do it in a blaze of glory. :D

I wish your driver well but what do I have to lose here? I can't make any headway picking the same as everyone else. If I'm going to go out, I'm going to do it in a blaze of glory. :D

Why not pick Jr for best?

Oh yeah, I forgot. ;)

Best: Logano
Worst: Kezalowski

Best: Jeff Gordon
Worst: Brad Keselowski

I continue my stellar picking in this game. :rolleyes:

A battle @ Texas; a battle @ racing-forums.com. Things are tight @ the top of the leaderboard with @SlicedBread22 & @Rockears001 tied with a score of 466. @SlicedBread22 holding the edge with a tiebreaker point with just two weeks remaining. 3rd place @blanston is sitting just one point behind with two tiebreaker points that may prove to be important in the end. @KahneFan & @Smoke14 had the high score of 71 this week.

Leaderboard after Texas.....

Results.jpg

Texas Driver Points.....

Driver Points.jpg

The Phoenix Thread will open shortly.

DO NOT POST ANY MORE PICKS IN THIS THREAD

A battle @ Texas; a battle @ racing-forums.com. Things are tight @ the top of the leaderboard with @SlicedBread22 & @Rockears001 tied with a score of 466. @SlicedBread22 holding the edge with a tiebreaker point with just two weeks remaining. 3rd place @blanston is sitting just one point behind with two tiebreaker points that may prove to be important in the end. @KahneFan & @Smoke14 had the high score of 71 this week.

Leaderboard after Texas.....

View attachment 15185

Texas Driver Points.....

View attachment 15184

The Phoenix Thread will open shortly.

DO NOT POST ANY MORE PICKS IN THIS THREAD
Hoooly crap lol with 25 to go I thought I was done for.. crazy.

:)

I should go slap brad the b upside his head. He cost me big time in this game and others.

Back
Top Bottom