2014 Darlington - Bojangles' Southern 500 - Pre Race Thread

Bk_g2MXIgAAtjj4.jpg:large

Does anyone have a link to a radio stream for tonight's race?

Damn, it's 6:45 am and the race doesn't start until 3:00 pm... so i guess i will just see how many cheeseburgers and hot dogs i can consume in the next 8 hours while i'm waiting for the race to start.:D

It's race day!!!!! I'm gonna go grab some Lagunitas Lil' Sumpin' IPA, do some house chores, bake in the sun for a minute, and settle in for a stacked afternoon/night of racing!

Life don't suck.

It's race day!!!!! I'm gonna go grab some Lagunitas Lil' Sumpin' IPA, do some house chores, bake in the sun for a minute, and settle in for a stacked afternoon/night of racing!

Life don't suck.

This. Right here. Nailed it. Enjoy!

Ahhh..Sabbath....First time was in Providence,1975. This band called KISS warmed them up....Good times...
What a great show! I snuck down to the lower seats and got some video.. I was probably about 30 feet from Ozzy. It was awesome!

Some band called Reignwolf opened for the... never heard of them but they put ona good show... the guitarist was doing a solo song and had a bass drum in front of him pounding while playing guitar and singing... then the ****** guy went and sat at the drums and I still don't know how he did it but he played the drums and the guitar at the same time! It was so crazy! Never seen anything like that before and I've been to quite a few concerts.

My first time was at the '99 reunion tour. I also went last summer. This was the third time and the best one so far. We have decided to go every time they come around because who knows how much longer they will... I heard Ozzy is making another 3 albums with his band, I've never seen them so I'd love to go to that/ AC/DC is making a new album next year and touring so I might go see them again. Saw them with RUSH and The Rolling Stones in '04.... I also hope to catch a Metallica concert at some point but not sure it'll happen.

...then came home and had the NNS race DVR'd... stayed up til 330 am watching that.... glad I did! Two great shows in one night! :D

What a great show! I snuck down to the lower seats and got some video.. I was probably about 30 feet from Ozzy. It was awesome!

Some band called Reignwolf opened for the... never heard of them but they put ona good show... the guitarist was doing a solo song and had a bass drum in front of him pounding while playing guitar and singing... then the ****** guy went and sat at the drums and I still don't know how he did it but he played the drums and the guitar at the same time! It was so crazy! Never seen anything like that before and I've been to quite a few concerts.

My first time was at the '99 reunion tour. I also went last summer. This was the third time and the best one so far. We have decided to go every time they come around because who knows how much longer they will... I heard Ozzy is making another 3 albums with his band, I've never seen them so I'd love to go to that/ AC/DC is making a new album next year and touring so I might go see them again. Saw them with RUSH and The Rolling Stones in '04.... I also hope to catch a Metallica concert at some point but not sure it'll happen.

...then came home and had the NNS race DVR'd... stayed up til 330 am watching that.... glad I did! Two great shows in one night! :D

RUSH is on my list. I bet they killed it.

RUSH is on my list. I bet they killed it.
Oh man it was great.. it was an all day concert in Downsview park... when we had the SARS scare a while back.. it was to bring tourisn here or something like that... like a "hey everyone, we don't have sars" lol... it was my 16th birthday too... Best show ive been too... AC/DC killed it! Made the stones look like an opera lol

Thanks! Now I just have to figure out which tracks are owned by whom. :p

To Wikipedia and Microsoft Office spreadsheet!
I can't do everything for ya!

Think of it this way..... If Bruton Smith is in the news opening his pie hole spewing some sort of unbelievable tale or talking about a the biggest HD screen in the history of mankind being installed at the current track on the schedule then tune into PRN. They cover all of Bruton's tracks.

Good times for you...

Well, if the #4 has his usual troubles, #20 has a good shot out of his pit box.

Life don't suck.

I feel kind of sorry for you West Coasters. You dont get to watch the race at NIGHT when the race is going on at NIGHT.

You can feel the night atmosphere oozing through the tv.

I feel kind of sorry for you West Coasters. You dont get to watch the race at NIGHT when the race is going on at NIGHT.

The prerace starts at 10am here.

Yeah but I don't have to watch Supercross at 10:30 tonight like the east coast gets to. :p

I hear ya though... Just being in the right timezone during a race is cool.

Today's Beer planning information.....

Average duration of the Southern 500 is 3 hours, 44 minutes.

Still time left to get more.

Impress your friends with your NASCAR knowledge.....

13 drivers have scored consecutive Darlington wins. Earnhardt and Gordon top the list with 3 in a row.

Today's Beer planning information.....

Average duration of the Southern 500 is 3 hours, 44 minutes.

Still time left to get more.

I have a sixer of heavy hitting IPA, and when I'm over that noise it's time for ****tails.

@nascarcasm

In driver's meeting, they're told "A high-school student easily tamed Darlington last night, so no pressure, you wrinkled-ass fossils."

Spot your driver, if you can!

Good young Larson seems abit bored with the old folks yapping about. :D

Back
Top Bottom