2014 Indianapolis - Crown Royal Presents the John Wayne Walding 400 - Pre Race Thread

I am really looking forward to the Brickyard 400. I haven't gotten a lot of sleep over the past few days and today's race is a golden opportunity to get some much needed shuteye.

Hell, I might record today's Cure For Insomnia 400 at the Brickyard so I can flip it on every time I have troubles sleeping.

BthuZTCCAAAZyo3.jpg:large

I am really looking forward to the Brickyard 400. I haven't gotten a lot of sleep over the past few days and today's race is a golden opportunity to get some much needed shuteye.

Hell, I might record today's Cure For Insomnia 400 at the Brickyard so I can flip it on every time I have troubles sleeping.

Lmao couldn't agree more. It must be Brickyard 400 week when I'm happy I'm working on a Sunday instead of watching nascar. I already miss Eldora

Wow, it's been a tough two weeks W/o racing to get me through. Let's get this MOFO under green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoke-less needs a win and I'm hoping he gets it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus if you people hate Indy so much why even bother with the pre race thread?

Then again its the same people with the same complaints week in & week out.

Its the first race @ Indy with this 0 ride height rule & the first cup race in 2 weeks, so I for one am excited. Lets go racing boys! :beerbang:

If you get bored during the Cure for Insomnia 400 later and want to watch a good race, the F1 race will re-air at 2pm on NBC Sports Network. Trust me, it's worth the watch. Passing from start to finish.

It's amazing how much prestige this race has lost in the 20 years it has been in existence. I remember how much hype there was surrounding the 1994 Brickyard 400, with some even suggesting that it had replaced the Daytona 500 as the biggest race of the year. Flash forward 20 years, and the Whatever It's Called Now at Indy 400 is just an afterthought. I guess two decades of snoozefests will do that.

It's amazing how much prestige this race has lost in the 20 years it has been in existence. I remember how much hype there was surrounding the 1994 Brickyard 400, with some even suggesting that it had replaced the Daytona 500 as the biggest race of the year. Flash forward 20 years, and the Whatever It's Called Now at Indy 400 is just an afterthought. I guess two decades of snoozefests will do that.

It's still the second biggest race of the year in the minds of the drivers, teams, car owners and media. The hype is there. The fans aren't, because it's an awful race (which is why the drivers love it so much).

Jesus if you people hate Indy so much why even bother with the pre race thread?

Then again its the same people with the same complaints week in & week out.

Its the first race @ Indy with this 0 ride height rule & the first cup race in 2 weeks, so I for one am excited. Lets go racing boys! :beerbang:

They are energy vampires. Be thankful you don't have that mental illness.

no, they are not. hiding behind a keyboard and spitting forth your negative B.S. all day long while the rest of us are trying to talk racing is running off decent people. Who wants to put up with your crap?

Funny thing is, I've been on this site for eight years. The only people running off other people are forum members that insist on picking fights with other forum members in every damn thread every day but that discussion's for The Podium.

Funny thing is, I've been on this site for eight years. The only people running off other people are forum members that insist on picking fights with other forum members in every damn thread every day but that discussion's for The Podium.

yeah, unmoderated and getting sicker by the day.

Stop this stupid, idiotic "I'm badder than you are" crap.

I'm not asking for every post to be sweetness and light, but this taking potshots at each other is getting old. If you want to exchange words, do it privately, or in The Podium.

The rest of us want to talk racing.

Goodyear made N'wide run a minimum pressure and Nascar had people checking it. I wonder if they are going to do that to the cup cars? That might change things a bit.

Back
Top Bottom