2014 Indianapolis - Crown Royal Presents the John Wayne Walding 400 - Pre Race Thread

Hopefully "Happy Freaky Fast Mr. Where Did He Come From" Harvick doesn't rape this race.

I remember the first one like it was yesterday, certainly didn't hurt that I was fresh out of the hospital on my newly reconstructed left ankle. What pleasant memories they aren't.

Trying to avoid Tire Debacle II.
I have never heard of this happening before, where they have officials making sure they are not below minimum tire pressure. I like it myself, hope they do it at all the races, Goodyear will have a better chance of engineering a tire for better racing.

I have never heard of this happening before, where they have officials making sure they are not below minimum tire pressure. I like it myself, hope they do it at all the races, Goodyear will have a better chance of engineering a tire for better racing.
I think Goodyear is getting sick of the teams running the pressures too low, then blaming Goodyear for a faulty tire.

I think Johnson, week before last was trying something like that with the tires, super low pressure.

I think Kyle Busch in the lower series is a master at it. He falls back for three or four laps and nurses his tires and then here he comes.

I think Johnson, week before last was trying something like that with the tires, super low pressure.
That team has had blown tires at Fontana, Richmond, Bristol, and New Hampshire, but it's always Goodyear's fault. Meanwhile, Dave Rogers has said they've been conservative with the #18's pressures all year long and guess what, they haven't had any problems.

That team has had blown tires at Fontana, Richmond, Bristol, and New Hampshire, but it's always Goodyear's fault. Meanwhile, Dave Rogers has said they've been conservative with the #18's pressures all year long and guess what, they haven't had any problems.
That makes sense, I have only seen him do that in the lower series. Nothing to lose I guess. he isn't the only one, I'm sure of that, but the camera is usually on him in the lower series because he is up front.

Is it the same guy that won in the biggest tire management race we've seen in a generation?

I'm thinking Harvick will dominate today only to lose a fuel milage pit choice like yesterday.

I really like Indy but cup races..oy.

Got called into work yet again on a Sunday, but this time I told them I wasn't going in until the race was over! I'm ready to watch this boring...typical cup...typical NASCAR...insomnia curer of a race. I LOVE NASCAR! :)

Back
Top Bottom