2014 Michigan - Pure Michigan 400 - Pre Race Thread

FRIDAY, AUGUST 15:

ON TRACK
-- Noon-1:20 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice, FOX Sports 1 (Follow live)
-- 1:30-2:30 p.m.: NASCAR Nationwide Series practice (Follow live)
-- 1:30-2:30 pm.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice, FOX Sports 1
-- 3-4:25 pm.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice, FOX Sports 1
-- 3-4:30 p.m.: NASCAR Nationwide Series final practice
 (Follow live)
-- 4:40 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Coors Light Pole Qualifying, FOX Sports 1 (Follow live)

PRESS CONFERENCES (Watch live)
-- 9 a.m.: Robin Pemberton, NASCAR VP of Competition and Racing Development
-- 10 a.m.: Jeff Burton, Brett Flood (SHR Executive Vice President) and Greg Zipadelli (SHR Vice President of Competition)
-- 10:30 a.m.: Kyle Larson
-- 10:45 a.m.: Wood Brothers team announcement
-- 11 a.m.: Jimmie Johnson
-- 11:15 a.m.: Matt Kenseth
-- 11:30 a.m.: Michigan International Speedway and Consumers Energy
-- 1:30 p.m.: Carl Edwards
-- 1:45 p.m.: AJ Allmendinger
-- 2:30 p.m.: Jeff Gordon
-- 6 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series post-qualifying news conference

Just pointing out this one particular press conference for those that might find it of interest.....

-- 10 a.m.: Jeff Burton, Brett Flood (SHR Executive Vice President) and Greg Zipadelli (SHR Vice President of Competition) (Watch live)

BvFD6k3CAAYiZRP.jpg:large

Coming up shortly. I'd guess this is another import press conference today? Probably going to announce the new 'stay in the car' rule. Who know's? It could just be about the upcoming testing.....

-- 9 a.m.: Robin Pemberton, NASCAR VP of Competition and Racing Development (Watch live)

Coming up shortly. I'd guess this is another import press conference today? Probably going to announce the new 'stay in the car' rule. Who know's? It could just be about the upcoming testing.....

-- 9 a.m.: Robin Pemberton, NASCAR VP of Competition and Racing Development (Watch live)

You hit the nail smack dab on the head.

I just can't believe NASCAR hasn't given much consideration to a dues paying card carrying Owner/Driver of their exclusive association.

They sure didn't mind racking in the dough because of this man during his heydays, which I don't believe are over.

You hit the nail smack dab on the head.

I just can't believe NASCAR hasn't given much consideration to a dues paying card carrying Owner/Driver of their exclusive association.

They sure didn't mind racking in the dough because of this man during his heydays, which I don't believe are over.

He wasn't the one out of his car..this time anyway.:growl:

Again, for those interested.

Getting ready to begin.....

-- 10 a.m.: Jeff Burton, Brett Flood (SHR Executive Vice President) and Greg Zipadelli (SHR Vice President of Competition) (Watch live)

You can bet all of these drivers will be asked over and over about Tony today.

Larson, Johnson, & Kenseth all coming up before practice begins today.

You can bet all of these drivers will be asked over and over about Tony today.

Larson, Johnson, & Kenseth all coming up before practice begins today.
I hope not. Leave the damn story alone until the investigation is completed. Have some decency.

@nascarcasm

"Michigan is a 4-mile dirt 'bullring' where cars go in excess of 600 mph (INSERT 'CANNONBALL RUN' CLIP HERE)..." - Mainstream media.

Won't last long but.....

Danica Patrick turns the first 200 mph lap of the weekend. She's fastest at 200.323 mph.

Am I the only one watching qualifying? Hopefully Gordon can keep this track record thru round 3.

Yawn. Gordon harvick Logano 123. Rinse recycle repeat. Looking forward to Milwaukee thoughthough

Going to be a tough race on Sunday.

Nice on Jeff to win pole again.

I'm watching RFR this weekend and Menard is dangerous on the 1.5 tracks.

talk about disappointing, one Toyota in the top 17, I feel terrible about that..nope I really don't. :punkrocke

Back
Top Bottom