2014 NASCAR Awards Banquet

A flashback to 2013's After the Lap celebrating Double J's championship run. This years broadcast will be streamed live on nascar.com this Thursday from 5-6:30 PT / 8-9:30 ET

Last years show.....

Saw it posted that just the top 8 will be giving speeches during the banquet. the other 8 will come up to the stage as a group.

Lol what a brat, when you're famous you gotta be able to laugh at yourself. Same for stenhouse

Agree....to a point. She has endured a lot of criticism some might argued more than most and some of those "roasts" burn more.

Do I agree with everything my driver doeS? NO. (What were you thinking on that diversity bit!)
Will I support her? Hells yeah

B3_Lm98IcAAH4G4.jpg:large

Reminder.....

All streamed live today if you're interested.

Thursday, Dec. 4
• NASCAR NMPA Myers Brothers Awards Luncheon:
The annual awards luncheon and industry gathering will take place from 11 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. in the Encore Ballroom at Wynn Las Vegas, where several team and individual awards will be presented. The event will be live-streamed on www.NASCAR.com.
• NASCAR Victory Lap: The green flag on the Victory Lap will fly at 3:30 p.m. when the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers parade down Las Vegas Boulevard in their race cars. NASCAR Victory Lap will start in front of the Miracle Mile Shops and finish at The LINQ Promenade. Fans will once again have the unique opportunity to experience the excitement of NASCAR with two burnout sections and viewing areas along the route. Portions of the event will be broadcast live on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio and www.NASCAR.com will live-stream the event.

@bobpockrass

Myers Brothers awards luncheon includes crew chief and rookie of year speeches. Most Popular Driver award moved to Friday banquet.

Oh, The Stories Drivers Tel......l

C383AD3BEBCC45ABB64F4F3084A2F7C9.ashx

Kurt Busch poked fun at Keselowski for looking at his phone while they were on stage.

“I’m on the phone with my girlfriend, who sent me a picture of her in her bra,’’ Keselowski said. “Priorities.’’

Greg Biffle said: “That’s not the first time you’ve seen it, is it?’’

http://www.mrn.com/Race-Series/NASC...-Poke-Fun-At-Each-Other-At-After-The-Lap.aspx

Im stuck on a mid shift....can someone update this thread with the goings on tonight?

NASCAR's After the Lap replay.....

VIDEO Link

Fast forward to 12:30 to get to the driver session.

There's some good stuff in there. Worth the watch if you have the time.

Last edited:
I cant watch!!!!! ARGH!!!!

whats Patrick wearing

It doesn't come on for another hour.

gonna try and watch the whole thing

Let me know who wins most popular driver!

disappointing my driver did not win, but congrats to JR

FACT: The Penske guys know how to behave in a tux type setting. Joey and Brad handled themselves with such class. Absolutely outstanding. I don't get the drivers that get pissed or scowled. Like you didn't know what was coming? Regardless, many in attendance could use a trip to the Roger Penske School of Class.

Back
Top Bottom