Silver spoon kid

There are no financial boundaries to asshatedness.

There are no financial boundaries to asshatedness.
But what if somebody doesn't have a Pop Pop to buy him a Stetson to perform his asshatness...

Last edited:
Reactions: sdj
The kid is a terrible driver, with slightly above average equipment. Their are dozens of kids in the lower series that could make Childress competitive again, if the stubborn old fool wasn't wasting money and resources on these two brats.

But what if somebody doesn't have a Pop Pop to by him a Stetson to perform his asshatness...
Grampa has cattle. The Howdy Doody lid makes that statement.

What I'm saying is that the true asshat can function in society with or without a large pool of family assets and/or a six foot tall gf.

I think Austin is good driver and is as good as his ride. Mixed feelings, yes he is privileged too.

Last night was just racing and there will always be pissed off drivers after a race. It is the nature of the beast and a product of competition. And the Monday morning yip yap will always be a part of things too.

In the end this will blow over. Austin apparently is still a little sensitive about something Harvick said 3 or 4 years ago. But he is disciplined and smart enough to focus on winning, not a vendetta at least I think so. Harvick has got to be on his A game for the next two races. So apart from the frustration this thing blows over.

Grampa has cattle. The Howdy Doody lid makes that statement.

What I'm saying is that the true asshat can function in society with or without a large pool of family assets and/or a six foot tall gf.

I agree, but the 'asshatedness' and the Stetson combo, I couldn't just couldn't pass that posting opportunity up.

I agree, but the 'asshatedness' and the Stetson combo, I couldn't just couldn't pass that posting opportunity up.
Understood.

Waiting patiently for our shared Yahoo Fantasy Texas win to hit the board. :D

Understood.

Waiting patiently for our shared Yahoo Fantasy Texas win to hit the board. :D

Yes, that is the bigee and Austins misfortune was good for our Yahoo points too.

I think Austin is good driver and is as good as his ride. Mixed feelings, yes he is privileged too.

Last night was just racing and there will always be pissed off drivers after a race. It is the nature of the beast and a product of competition. And the Monday morning yip yap will always be a part of things too.

In the end this will blow over. Austin apparently is still a little sensitive about something Harvick said 3 or 4 years ago. But he is disciplined and smart enough to focus on winning, not a vendetta at least I think so. Harvick has got to be on his A game for the next two races. So apart from the frustration this thing blows over.

The pit reporter tried to get AD to stoke the vendetta fire for Phoenix but to his credit he wasn't having any of it. It looked like a racing deal to me and the only thing I would do is if I was Dillon would be to not cut Yap Yap any slack if he was racing near me.

The kid is a terrible driver, with slightly above average equipment. Their are dozens of kids in the lower series that could make Childress competitive again, if the stubborn old fool wasn't wasting money and resources on these two brats.
Contrary to some, family comes first in life and if a man wants to use his finances and abilities for the benefit of his family then he should be allowed to do so. Richard Childress recognized his own abilities as a driver and stepped out of the car. His business was successful and I see no reason for him to use his fortune to the betterment of some other person's children.

I think Austin has been doing good as of late, elite? heck no not even close but you cant blame the kid and kids who come from money or power.
They didn't decide it.
Like Paul Menards dad said I did all I could to allow my son to follow his dreams... Not direct quote I know
No different then Havicks parents did with taking money out on the house to help his dreams just Pauls dad had money.

Anybody notice the # on lil Ricky's bed?

tumblr_kyb1siaOxL1qb3mmfo1_r1_400.jpg

Here's my take,
If all we had to do from the time we were 10 years old was to get in a car that had better equipment than most and race.
I would think just about half or more of the posters on this site would have what it takes to race in NASCAR

but I guess we all don't have that silver spoon available

It's not the fact that he's a rich kid who's had it pretty easy coming up. It's that he's a ****y little punk ass who has yet to prove himself in a cup car. The same can't be said for chase or blaney. They seem like humble guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ Reads like a victim statement.

And there's nothin' hard about that Cup racin' stuff. :rolleyes:

I just plain done care for the kid or Pop Pop..... and I make no appologies for it...... Richard always acted like a dickhead and ran to Bill Jr. crying.....

Reactions: sdj
Back
Top Bottom