2015 NASCAR Schedules

I think he's racing in the Truck race at Mosport this weekend. That oughta be a good one.
He is running both races at Mosport this week. No idea which truck team he is running for. Does the truck series still have any Doddge teams? I would guess not. His new sponsor this year in the Canadian Tire Series is Mopar. If they give him a decent truck he should be a contender for the win.
Andrew-Ranger-in-the-27-Mopar-Parts-Dodge-at-Riverside-International-Speedway-Photo-Credit-Mathew-Murnaghan.png

There are just as many races on cable next year as this year. Biggest difference is that half of the Chase will be on NBC, not on cable. If enough people call their cable provider and threaten to switch over NBCSN, they'll move it to a basic tier though.

Yeah, but the existing schedule has nearly all the races on broadcast or basic cable. The new schedule shifts half of them to FS1 and NBCSN which are not always basic-cable channels (I know they aren't on Dish and DirecTV which you know a lot of rural race fans will be watching on.)

Yeah, but the existing schedule has nearly all the races on broadcast or basic cable. The new schedule shifts half of them to FS1 and NBCSN which are not always basic-cable channels (I know they aren't on Dish and DirecTV which you know a lot of rural race fans will be watching on.)

Up to the fans to pressure the cable companies to move FOX Sports 1 and NBCSN. MLB Postseason is on "The 1" but since the Yankees or Red Sox won't be in the postseason, "casual" (bandwagon) sports fans won't care. As for NBCSN, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing and the Games of the XXXI Olympiad should be enough to force cable companies to make that network more available.

He is running both races at Mosport this week. No idea which truck team he is running for. Does the truck series still have any Doddge teams? I would guess not. His new sponsor this year in the Canadian Tire Series is Mopar. If they give him a decent truck he should be a contender for the win.
Andrew-Ranger-in-the-27-Mopar-Parts-Dodge-at-Riverside-International-Speedway-Photo-Credit-Mathew-Murnaghan.png
Yeah, he's running a 2013 Ram for NDS Motorsports. I think that's who he usually drives for in NASCAR series.

Back
Top Bottom