2015 Predictions?

Bubba Wallace gets a full time ride with Gibbs in XFinity, wins 2 races, and finishes 3rd in points.

Carl Edwards wins 4 races in his debut season with Gibbs.

Kevin Harvick repeats as Champion.

Welcome to the Board. Love Bubba!

Bubba Wallace gets a full time ride with Gibbs in XFinity, wins 2 races, and finishes 3rd in points.

Carl Edwards wins 4 races in his debut season with Gibbs.

Kevin Harvick repeats as Champion.

Welcome to the forum BubbaWallaceFan . Hope he has a great year.

Honestly.. I mainly made this thread because it can get new members here... Googling "NASCAR 2013 predictions" during the off season was how I found this forum... found the bold prediction thread.... and right now if you google nascar 2015 predictions in the past week this is the 6th page down.... 9th in the last month... People like to predict things.. or see what others predict... might be a bit premature but thats alright lol... if it works ...good... if not.. oh well... plus I also enjoy predicting and hearing others predictions. Two birds I suppose lol

Top 5:
Harvick, Brad, Joey, Kenseth,JJ

I wanted to say Jeff but I had to leave someone out so I could be wrong AGAIN.

I think Carl will be a no show but he may get a booth job after this contract.

If it's more momentum related... I think Kyle Busch can win his first championship and I expect Penske to be up front.

Dale Jr continues his success.

Sam Hornish wins at one road course and will make the Chase.

Toyota will be closer this year and Clint snaps his winless streak.

Okay so were a whole week and a half into the long grueling off season.. Had a bit of time to reflect on the 2014 season and it's awesomeness (or lack thereof depending which side of the chase/chase/nochase argument you're on).

Many changes coming for the sport next year. Drivers, teams, crew chiefs, engines, down force, in car track bar adjustments etc.

What are some of your pre-testing/pre-preseason predictions for next season?

Here's a few of mine..

Tony Stewart will either break out and have a great season.. or retire.
Gordon announces retirement at the end of 2016.
Sam Hornish wins at least 1 race in the 9
Trevor Bayne carries the Roush banner
Jimmie's back (1500+ laps led and 5 wins)
Carl Edwards wins at least 4 races for JGR
Penske and HMS teams dominate again.
Kasey Kahne flourishes with a new CC, wins 3 races and makes the final 4
Joey Logano has a new jack man lol
Danica wins something
Stenhouse doesn't
Harvick disappoints.. comparitively
Brad has a disagreement with someone.
A Chevy doesn't win the cup.
I think...that a SHR car will win the Daytona 500.............
Chase Elliott will be Gordons replacement..announcement end of year?
Danica will either win at Daytona or Talladega
BrianFrance will show up somewhere during the year to toot how successful the chase has been...again.........lol
Chad Knaus will have a clean season....:) however...some other crew chief will fill his shoes in terms of..."gray area" matters.....not sure who yet...though i suspect one of the RCR group

A Toyota cup championship
A Toyota nationwide championship
A different Toyota truck champion

I'd say Joey ahead of Brad ... not only as a big Joey fan but he's beat him the last 2 years.. why not one more? lol
That's entirely possible. Brad got him to Team Penske for a reason and having him get Roger another championship
(besides himself) is the unselfish thing Brad would do. Now if he can only get Jlo in his truck to win. :)

That's entirely possible. Brad got him to Team Penske for a reason and having him get Roger another championship
(besides himself) is the unselfish thing Brad would do. Now if he can only get Jlo in his truck to win. :)
Right!? I was hoping he'd have more starts in the truck... wanna get that triple... it also kinda sucks that his streak of years with wins in NNS is over too... would have been 3 more to tie the record.. oh well though... being in contention for a sprint cup is way better than some nns wins.. or ... nxs wins now i guess lol

Kasey has a rebound year.

Kasey has a rebound year.
Had one last year.

LMAO.gif

1. Larson AND J Mac will both make the chase.
2. No chase for Newman
3. Johnson rebounds, dominates and goes on to the win the championship.

3. Johnson rebounds, dominates and goes on to the win the championship.

Don't ever remember being this uncertain about next year's champion . Obviously , under this rules package , it could be anybody . Odds seems stacked against Jimmie winning again . I agree , he will likely win the most races next year ,but the championship ? , I don't think so.

Don't ever remember being this uncertain about next year's champion . Obviously , under this rules package , it could be anybody . Odds seems stacked against Jimmie winning again . I agree , he will likely win the most races next year ,but the championship ? , I don't think so.
I wouldn't bet on anything next year. Have to wait and see what changes they make, like with the skirts and then Daytona. The way the chase is right now it is anybodies guess who would even make the final four. As for JJ I wouldn't bet against him and Chad, but unless they can get the car the way he likes them or adapts to the car it doesn't bode well for him. Would like to see Larson win and I think he can. Would also like to see only those with wins being able to qualify, but that could backfire if a couple of teams dominate, and I don't like reverting to a past championship to make it in.

My only prediction for 2015?

Jimmie Johnson wins #Se7en. *nods*

My only predictions:
Chase brings just as much if not more chaos than this year...
Us, and every hardcore fan will be complaining about the system...

1. Jr and Gordon will continue to have success, and Jr will win at Dega or Daytona
2. JJ win contend for the championship, but not win
3. Truex will have a rebound year
4. Elliott will win the championship again
5. Surprise winner at one of the restrictor-plate tracks
6. Crafton will not 3-peat
7. Keselowski wins championship :D

My only predictions:
Chase brings just as much if not more chaos than this year...
Us, and every hardcore fan will be complaining about the system...
Hard core fans have been complaining sin
1. Jr and Gordon will continue to have success, and Jr will win at Dega or Daytona
2. JJ win contend for the championship, but not win
3. Truex will have a rebound year
4. Elliott will win the championship again
5. Surprise winner at one of the restrictor-plate tracks
6. Crafton will not 3-peat
7. Keselowski wins championship :D

thThankYouRose.gif
I was wondering

Back
Top Bottom