2016 Bristol - Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race - Pre Race Thread

Yeah, already had 4 lead changes under green in the first 100 laps. Racing has been great

Were those lead changes last night?

Because all I'm seeing is Kyle Busch with this massive lead.

Looks like NASCAR just saved us with a "car just scraped the wall" caution.

Seriously, I wish these other teams would do their homework and catch up to the Toyota cars.

Gonna be funny when the final four consists of Kyle Busch, Martin Truex, Denny Hamlin and Carl Edwards (or Matt Kenseth).
Yeah, Blaney didn't drive through the field and pass the Toyotas either did Larson...yep

Kind of late but it's been a busy week dealing with insurance and other stuff....

It was a bad weekend to say the least. We got into an accident in Newland, NC and the car was totaled, but the important part is nobody was hurt. The other party was completely at fault and the insurance agent was kind enough to drive us to Elizabethton, TN to pick up the rental and from there we headed on to Bristol. Since the forecast was still bad for Sunday early afternoon we just packed up and headed home since we didn't know when they'd eventually get the race going.

Definitely an awesome place though and I plan on going back, hopefully for a full race next time.

Kind of late but it's been a busy week dealing with insurance and other stuff....

It was a bad weekend to say the least. We got into an accident in Newland, NC and the car was totaled, but the important part is nobody was hurt. The other party was completely at fault and the insurance agent was kind enough to drive us to Elizabethton, TN to pick up the rental and from there we headed on to Bristol. Since the forecast was still bad for Sunday early afternoon we just packed up and headed home since we didn't know when they'd eventually get the race going.

Definitely an awesome place though and I plan on going back, hopefully for a full race next time.

Jeez that's rough. Glad you're alright.

Back
Top Bottom