2016 Chicagoland - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400 - Pre Race Thread

stoopid rain.....competition caution now
Not necessarily. They have tonight and tomorrow to work in the rubber.

From Jayski:

Updated schedule: Friday's revised schedule at Chicagoland Speedway is as follows:
3:15-4:25pm/et - XFINITY practice
4:45pm/et - Truck qualifying
6:45-7:45pm/et - Cup practice
8:40pm/et - Truck Race green flag

CsfCu7iWYAAVl28.jpg

Interesting trophy for the winner.

imagine if a first time winner wins that....imagine that on Patricks, elliots or blaneys mantle oooo

Qualifying cancelled. Chase contenders will line up as they are 1-16. Cause NASCAR couldn't squeeze in qualifying at any point tomorrow :rolleyes:

Custer and John Hunter Nemechek start next to each other today...

I wonder how clean they will be with one another?

Gordon had arguably the best car in this race last year after struggling mightily all season on the 1.5's. I think Alan will give Chase something more than decent to work with this wknd. Looks good so far.

Took the plunge for my second race in a month! It'll be the first time to Chicagoland as well for me.
I bought tickets Friday once we were satisfied with the weather forecast. Can't wait!

Gordon had arguably the best car in this race last year after struggling mightily all season on the 1.5's. I think Alan will give Chase something more than decent to work with this wknd. Looks good so far.
Gordon was the only guy that passed Hamlin all day. But that favor was returned.

Hopefully the turtle trophy brings more grade schoolers into NASCAR like Jurassic Park Jeff Gordon did for our great sport in 1997.

FYI, Regan Smith is still waiting for the birth of his child so Ty Dillon will be in the #7 today.

Ahhhhh raceday morning. Marine layer is dying off(for what it's worth, not like the tv is outside....) I'm about to eat a gnarly breakfast, and then watch about 5 races back to back, maybe a couple naps here and there.

Nice little Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom