2016 Kansas - Go Bowling 400 - Pre Race Thread

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will head to Kansas Speedway this week while the NASCAR XFINTIY Series is off.

Note: All times are ET

THURSDAY, MAY 5:

ON TRACK
-- 2:30-3:25 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice (Follow live)
-- 4:30-5:25 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice (Follow live)
-- 6:30-7:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice (Follow live)

FRIDAY, MAY 6:

ON TRACK
-- 11:30 a.m.-12:25 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice, FS1 (Follow live)
-- 1:30-2:50 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series final practice, FS1 (Follow live)
-- 4:30 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Keystone Light Pole Qualifying, FS1 (Follow live)
-- 6:45 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Coors Light Pole Qualifying, FS1 (Follow live)
-- 8:30 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Toyota Tundra 250 (167 laps, 250.5 miles), FS1 (Follow live)

GARAGECAM (Watch live)

-- 11 a.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

SATURDAY, MAY 7:

ON TRACK
--7:30 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GoBowling 400 (267 laps, 400.5 miles), FS1 (Follow live)

Kansas I Previous Winners:

2011 - Brad Keselowski (Dodge)
2012 - Denny Hamlin (Toyota)
2013 - Matt Kenseth (Toyota)
2014 - Jeff Gordon (Chevrolet)
2015 - Jimmie Johnson (Chevrolet)

i hope to get some publicity as i have the only holeless bowler in the world. I may be posted under a bowling company soon. has high hopes but misses old KANSAS

Finally back to real racing! Never been so excited for a mile and a half lol

I am looking forward to the race and my only regret is Erik Jones won't be racing as the kid was magnificent subbing for Kyle last year until he crashed. IMO he made a lot of veterans look like they were tied to the ground. This could be the week for Chase to get to victory circle.

I hope this one is a good race. It's on my calendar to go to next year.

GOBOWLING 400
KANSAS SPEEDWAY
SATURDAY MAY 7 2016 - TV FS1

JIMMIE JOHNSON 5-1
KEVIN HARVICK 5-1
KYLE BUSCH 8-1
JOEY LOGANO 8-1
MATT KENSETH 8-1
CARL EDWARDS 8-1
MARTIN TRUEX Jr 10-1
BRAD KESELOWSKI 12-1
DALE EARNHARDT Jr 12-1
KURT BUSCH 12-1

DENNY HAMLIN 15-1
CHASE ELLIOTT 15-1
KASEY KAHNE 20-1
AUSTIN DILLON 30-1
KYLE LARSON 50-1
JAMIE McMURRAY 100-1
TONY STEWART 100-1
RYAN NEWMAN 100-1
CLINT BOWYER 500-1
FIELD 30-1

Damn, Chase Elliott 15-1. I'll take him for 100 RF bucks.

Every week I sit down to see Matt finally get turned around for 2016. Most weeks I get back up disappointed. Maybe another 1.5-miler will be the difference, but I'm not dropping even RF bucks on it.

I didnt. Was kinda cool to hear a woman host talk on NASCAR and not the "Trotta-esq" eye candy
Years back when I first got sat. radio it was because of the NASCAR channel. At that time it was on XM exclusively. There were only two live shows on back then. Claire B's and Tim Farley both had call in shows. The rest of the time were either replays of those shows or replays of old races. While it was a good station to listen to back then, it is way better now. I'm a fan of all of the shows. I disagree with the host a lot but that's okay. It wouldn't bee that much fun to agree with everything.

yes but Trotta is no Jamie Little, right @Mr. Gregory ?

You know that would be a really good idea for NASCAR to look into. Find a woman that is actually invested in the sport and has a good NASCAR vocabulary and put her in the booth or at least somewhere she can get some good time in. I think that would go a long way with attracting more female viewers.

You know that would be a really good idea for NASCAR to look into. Find a woman that is actually invested in the sport and has a good NASCAR vocabulary and put her in the booth or at least somewhere she can get some good time in. I think that would go a long way with attracting more female viewers.
I vote for Ray everhams wife....Erin Crocker

I hope my GIF comes to life this week...

Guess they are there by now.
Andy Quillan ‏@trucker_squigz 23h23 hours ago
#88hauler is loaded up with @AxaltaRacing #Carstar westbound to @kansasspeedway. Scotty be tagging along with me
2016toKansas.jpg

Wendy venturini does for PRN

Back
Top Bottom