2016 NASCAR Pick 'Em Dover 1

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
@Ashstrodamus holds onto the lead with Jimmie Johnson (P17) while @RacerrecaR gets the top finisher of the week with Kurt Busch (P3).

26648067440_1fa835aa1e_o.png

26853638441_4a791a3943_o.png

Damn. Moving on up, but it will probably stop this weekend. :(

Hate to say this guys,

But between having a normal job and my own startup business, along with the forum black out a few weeks back, it totally knocked me off routine. Havent been able to recover as my mind and hands have been ties up with bigger things. I am going to have to drop out of this season's game.

I know how hard Kevin has worked to put this game together and keep it running, and I feel terrible as there were limited spots to join. He's a hell of a game host and I give him hella kudos.

Goodluck all, see you next season.

The only thing I can think of to make it up, is ask if its possible for someone who wants to join to take my spot with my points. Ive only used backmarkers so far, no big names, so gains could be made if cards are played right.

Peace!

I had to ask to pull out too. Life is just a little to hectic right now. I was embarrassed each week I missed and know it must have ticked Kevin off seeing as he let me join after the cut off time. I plan on making a better effort next season.:oops:

Johnson is inconsistent as hell the past couple of years. He'll either dominate the 1.5 mile tracks, or have a crappy run, no in between.

Hate to say this guys,

But between having a normal job and my own startup business, along with the forum black out a few weeks back, it totally knocked me off routine. Havent been able to recover as my mind and hands have been ties up with bigger things. I am going to have to drop out of this season's game.

I know how hard Kevin has worked to put this game together and keep it running, and I feel terrible as there were limited spots to join. He's a hell of a game host and I give him hella kudos.

Goodluck all, see you next season.

The only thing I can think of to make it up, is ask if its possible for someone who wants to join to take my spot with my points. Ive only used backmarkers so far, no big names, so gains could be made if cards are played right.

Peace!
Sorry to see you go. Good news for me is, I may be able to win this thing by attrition if I stay dedicated enough. Good luck in you endeavors.

I made a mistake and picked someone I had picked already :(

I'm going to own this weekend. I'm hoping a bunch of you are right though and Larson gets the W. T'would be sick.

I have a sinking feeling this week. But ya gotta use'em sometimes.

I have a sinking feeling this week. But ya gotta use'em sometimes.
one of those weekends we were siteless probably would have been the best time for B. Scott to be used.

This looks like a lot of fun. too bad I'm late to the game. I am definitely doing this next season.

I really lucked out this week. Brian Scott came in 24th. That's a helluva lot better than his usual 30 something. Yeeehaww.

I pick Harvick and he finishes 15th.... At Dover. Go figure.

I finally used one of the bums (well, relatively speaking) and Tony takes him out. This game doesn't like me.

Back
Top Bottom