2016 Sonoma - Toyota / Save Mart 350(k) - Pre Race Thread

After this weekend I think Tony is day dreaming about just handing the 14 over to Bowyer...at Daytona. Next week. Or sooner.

P11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love roadcourses!

P11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love roadcourses!

I love your enthusiasm. Seriously! Keep bringing it! I finally found a reason to be happy when Danica does well--YOU! No joke! Stick with your driver always!

Wicked hot at the track yesterday, and It's gonna be hotter today, and tomorrow. I forgot to use sunscreen and look like a lobster.:lol2: DP was fast and pretty happy with the car. I have some pics that I will post later.

Cl0AqXcUYAALWLZ.jpg
cant wait for the pics @Mr Excitement

I wouldn't count Carl out just because he didn't run ten consecutive laps, but that's just me.

I feel like Carl is the class of the field right now. Not just his times, but the way he has achieved them. He has been patient, methodical. We would all agree that this track is a crapshoot. The fastest car means less here than anywhere else IMO. Having said all of that, everybody wants to be Carl the night before the race in terms of speed. Mission accomplished so far. 78 is very good, and the 18 will be there if he has figured out how to keep these tires on it.

Whew - I was afraid that the singer lady was going to blow out her voice doing that "rendition"....ugh.

Reactions: Pat
I saw the grid walk guy before the Indy race......it was awful. I know most of you hate Michaels grid walk, I myself enjoy it. The Indy guy made Michael's look funny.

Back
Top Bottom