4 and 41 have words after Dega

LouieLouie

Team Owner
http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...way-kevin-harvick-kurt-busch-altercation.html

Not sure why the scuffle but I thought Kevin might have overracted a bit. You don't know why someone "cleaned you out" so you just walk up to his car and start throwing punches?

I'm not a big KuB fan but if you are Harvick, shouldn't you at least hear the other guy out first? Especially when that other guy is on your own team?
I like Harvick less and less each Chase that comes around. Maybe it is just Talladega that does it to him. His stunt last year was a disgrace to NASCAR that I found more offensive than the MWR spingate incident.

Even after Carl moved the 18 for the win they never had an open argument let alone trading blows afterwards. Tony needs to give them both the old coaches talk before next week.

Om the surface it looked like a congratulatory "hey we both made the next round!" kind of deal at first glance. But cleary that isn't the case or else it would've come out by now.

that was a pretty strong reaction for all harvick could have known kurt could have had some sort of issue with his car. he actually threw a punch inside the car. its clear harvich and busch IMO still don't really get along.

Harvick in his new "El Toro" persona warned Kurt, "Mess with the bull, you get the horns!"

Kurts not a virgin to getting punched thru the window.... The first time he said he was gonna' have to get nose reconstructive surgery....... but oppted for getting his ears pinned instead.

Very surprised no one has the story behind the fracas.

The real question is would Harvick climb thru Danica's window like that. El Toro knows no sex.

I love how Harvick is the one getting the blame when it was Busch who used a 3500 lb car to take out his aggression.

Harvick can be a jerk, and there is a long history that demonstrates the point.
But Kurt was the one that initiated matters yesterday with the hit on the cool down lap.

At least Harvick raced hard yesterday and didnt rip off the fans tbat came to see a race.
Even with a win that gave him permissions that exceeded the TRD cruise control.

Harvick can be a jerk, and there is a long history that demonstrates the point.
But Kurt was the one that initiated matters yesterday with the hit on the cool down lap.

At least Harvick raced hard yesterday and didnt rip off the fans tbat came to see a race.
Even with a win that gave him permissions that exceeded the TRD cruise control.
Well said - especially surprised Kurt took it to that level considering he advanced regardless.

Busch was mad at Harvick because he slowed up on the last turn to let Hamlin back in, to the detriment of Dillon (apparently). Kevin does like to play the big man, though. Remember how he shoved Kes into Gordon so they could fight? And remember how he shoved Jimmy Johnson in fron of Johnson's RV last year? And remember how he tried to start a fight with Montoya? (Big mistake).

Busch was mad at Harvick because he slowed up on the last turn to let Hamlin back in, to the detriment of Dillon (apparently). Kevin does like to play the big man, though. Remember how he shoved Kes into Gordon so they could fight? And remember how he shoved Jimmy Johnson in fron of Johnson's RV last year? And remember how he tried to start a fight with Montoya? (Big mistake).

He's not the intimidator, he isn't the closer, he sure as heck isn't the bull, he's the instigator. That wuss that wants others to fight for his entertainment. He didn't try to start a fight with Montoya, he thought Juan would cower and it didn't happen. Looked like Harvick was playing patty cake to me with Montoya. He is the biggest wuss out there, tough guy with his helmet on or his team or NASCAR around to "hold him back". What a joke....

Looked like Harvick was playing patty cake to me with Montoya.

One of my favorite Harvick "Bad Azz" moments.

Always a difficult choice between that and his classic wait for back up in the form of a crew member to get there before getting out of the car and going after Busch in Darlington.

I remember the 1st time I saw Harvick throw one of his charades, it was with Ricky Rudd. Wish they would have just let him get to Rudd, it would have given the little "Yap Yap" an attitude adjustment.

He's not the intimidator, he isn't the closer, he sure as heck isn't the bull, he's the instigator. That wuss that wants others to fight for his entertainment. He didn't try to start a fight with Montoya, he thought Juan would cower and it didn't happen. Looked like Harvick was playing patty cake to me with Montoya. He is the biggest wuss out there, tough guy with his helmet on or his team or NASCAR around to "hold him back". What a joke....
:booya:

you forgot champion.....Harv has his issues, but he can wheel a car. Kyle Bucsh is a whinny brat, but he can drive the wheels off anything as well.

Friggin Moron is Harvick. Notice how he walks over with his helmet on? That wasn't an accident.

Puss galore....

He's left his helmet on before as well. I'm too lazy to change my user name but I don't even like the majority of drivers at Gibbs and Stewart-Haas anymore.

One of my favorite Harvick "Bad Azz" moments.

Always a difficult choice between that and his classic wait for back up in the form of a crew member to get there before getting out of the car and going after Busch in Darlington.
Oh yeah, that's a proven Harvick-keep-from-getting-his-ass-beat tactic during his tough guy bully sessions.

you forgot champion.....Harv has his issues, but he can wheel a car. Kyle Bucsh is a whinny brat, but he can drive the wheels off anything as well.
Not denying his talent. But he's a puss. At least Kyle and Brad admit they are not there to fight, they are there to race.

Busch was mad at Harvick because he slowed up on the last turn to let Hamlin back in, to the detriment of Dillon (apparently).

Is there confirmation of this via radio chatter or something? I wouldn't put this kind of manipulation past Harvick. I'm just wondering.

Last edited:
So apparently they made some minor body modifications that would help aero after pre race tech on the way out to the grid, so they had to show some damage in the area that they did that in to, to show NASCAR that is the reason for why it is off measurement. No one told us and Kevin came on the radio on the cool down lap and asked "wtf his problem was" our car was perfect, no damage till then. Kurt apparently said something kurtish and Kevin hit him. Zippy was in our box when it happened and we had to let him know what was going down. Him and old man Gibson were laughing about it after the fact.

Jeesh that's true. The 41 was fighting for his life and dick head had an automatic ticket. Why doesn't that POS get behind the 41 to give him another spot? The 14 and 10 were good teammates.

Another reason he is simply garbage as a human on the track.

Back
Top Bottom