4 and 41 have words after Dega

Hope Harvick doesn't need any friends the rest of the year. Tony and Danica can't run up front but Kurt sure can make it rough on Kevin.

Jeesh that's true. The 41 was fighting for his life and dick head had an automatic ticket. Why doesn't that POS get behind the 41 to give him another spot? The 14 and 10 were good teammates.

Another reason he is simply garbage as a human on the track.
You're way out of line with this trash.

Give your head a shake ... it's entertainment, not your life.

The Kevin and Kurt show was nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. It didn't even last long enough to be the least bit exciting. I have seen more drama then that at a McDonalds drive through.:rolleyes:

Is there confirmation of this via radio chatter or something? I wouldn't put this kind of manipulation past Harvick. I'm just wondering.
I did not hear anything on radioactive, however, my information comes from the race itself. My date, Weekend Dave, was watching the race with me and pointed it out.

Calling someone you don't know "human garbage" goes well beyond the boundaries of being a race fan.
Who doesn't know the racer KH? As I said, he is garbage as a human on the track. Didn't say anything about personal life as I'm sure most of these guys and ladies do good things. But KH the race car driver is a HUGE dick. And lots of other descriptive terms.

Theoretically...

If your car got "tricked up" post inspection-pre-race, who better to "fix" it with a little rubbing than a team mate? And what better way to "sell" it than a post race dust up.

Theoretically...

actually stunned this hasn't created more headlines.

one teammate taking a poke at another during the "playoffs"...

I know both are volatile personalities, but what was kurt's issue on the cool down lap?

I can't remember seeing anything during the race that should have prompted a post race "discussion", let alone a "rub" to prompt a "jab".

I guess at this point, i'll wait and hope some clarity is provided at homestead. with harvick hoisting the trophy..

actually stunned this hasn't created more headlines.

one teammate taking a poke at another during the "playoffs"...

I know both are volatile personalities, but what was kurt's issue on the cool down lap?

I can't remember seeing anything during the race that should have prompted a post race "discussion", let alone a "rub" to prompt a "jab".

I guess at this point, i'll wait and hope some clarity is provided at homestead. with harvick hoisting the trophy..

Maybe but I think an internal 'do not publicly discuss order' has been issued from SHR. With a goal of minimizing and forgetting.
Truly impossible, but maybe they they will be lucky enough to get some good acting over the next four races.

I am Harvick fan. I have been from the day he started driving the 29 car.
I have always admired his skill, and passion. I predicted he would win a championship with SHR he has the talent , and I have not been disappointed.

But that doesn't mean I am in lockstep, always agree with him, or always believe he is right. There are embarrassing times, poking Jimmie Johnson in the chest last year was mighty small, and low imo. I felt and wished he had apologized for that.

People are crazy including me and I am still a Harvick fan through it all. And I will still enjoy it if he is fortunate enogh to get another title this year.

Sunday I think both drivers were wrong. Kurt shouldn't have hit him on the cool down lap, and Harvick should not have reached in his car to punch him or whatever. The cars shouldn't be used as weapons after the checkers, and drivers should not take shots at another driver that is still wearing seat belts or still harnessed. Both are cheap shots 101.

I didnt like it a few years ago when Harvick stopped in Hamlins pits in Darlington after an on the track altercation. Hamlin pushed him out his stall to get service. I supported Hamlins moving him too. Harvick should have been punished for that.

The list goes on... a long one. But I am still rooting for him, and I will enjoy it especially in the face of the haters (even though I understand the hate).

No apologies, like I said I admit to being a little crazy....

The way I see it is that harv was racing for a win in the final laps, Kurt thought teammate harv should give him a break and drop back and help pushhim. Icing on the cake was when harv let off to let Denny in. Denny wouldn't of made it into the chase without harvs help, lol. In the end it didn't matter Kurt made it to the next round, but in the heat of the moment Kurt pissed at harv and sideswiped him on the cooldown lap.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

then what if it want the other way? who would be the winner?
I don't care who did what to who when Harvick is involved. He just deserves his ass kicked a few times just for being Harvick these days. Lol.

As far as Busch running into Tw@t lips car, I've seen harder congratulatory bumps after races than that impact. It doesn't rate using his car as a weapon IMO.

Calling someone you don't know "human garbage" goes well beyond the boundaries of being a race fan.
I do know him, and while I probably wouldn't use the words "human garbage" I would use the word "dickhead." But whatever, the guy can wheel...

I am Harvick fan. I have been from the day he started driving the 29 car.
I have always admired his skill, and passion. I predicted he would win a championship with SHR he has the talent , and I have not been disappointed.

But that doesn't mean I am in lockstep, always agree with him, or always believe he is right. There are embarrassing times, poking Jimmie Johnson in the chest last year was mighty small, and low imo. I felt and wished he had apologized for that.

People are crazy including me and I am still a Harvick fan through it all. And I will still enjoy it if he is fortunate enogh to get another title this year.

Sunday I think both drivers were wrong. Kurt shouldn't have hit him on the cool down lap, and Harvick should not have reached in his car to punch him or whatever. The cars shouldn't be used as weapons after the checkers, and drivers should not take shots at another driver that is still wearing seat belts or still harnessed. Both are cheap shots 101.

I didnt like it a few years ago when Harvick stopped in Hamlins pits in Darlington after an on the track altercation. Hamlin pushed him out his stall to get service. I supported Hamlins moving him too. Harvick should have been punished for that.

The list goes on... a long one. But I am still rooting for him, and I will enjoy it especially in the face of the haters (even though I understand the hate).

No apologies, like I said I admit to being a little crazy....
Well said - he isn't my role model and I don't stand beside half the stuff he does but he entertains me the most in an entertainment based sport.

Well actually smoke entertains me the most but that's a topic for another day ;)

last call: I think both are incredibly talented racers and enjoy their tenacity on track. because of that, I choose to ignore most of their dumba$$edness. and both are loaded with it.

my surprise is this isn't a bigger story.

what if it were kyle instead of kurt?

i would rather watch 43 dheads racing than 43 pc robots doing laps, somebody needs to swipe kurts meds, release the kraken!

i would rather watch 43 dheads racing than 43 pc robots doing laps, somebody needs to swipe kurts meds, release the kraken!

Agree. There are many in the garage who think it's time the muzzles came off.

What was the deal between those two?

I still don't know. I know what the rumors are...the contact was post race inspection related. But I doubt that's the case. Not at Dega, and not with a free pass and a healthy cushion to the next round.

I still don't know. I know what the rumors are...the contact was post race inspection related. But I doubt that's the case. Not at Dega, and not with a free pass and a healthy cushion to the next round.

This is an interesting rumor. Any chance the whole thing (including the punch) was part of the show? I'd rather not believe this as a Harvick fan, but Kurt made the next round, which has made me wonder all week why Kurt would be mad...

Not quite. KH pushes him and he fell over the hood of the 29 car. Then, of course, the 29 team puts Edwards in a headlock to keep him from killing The Closer. Lol
Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Honestly can't think of many situations where the crew isn't involved - even had a discussion on here a few years ago if team members should be allowed on pit road after the race to the let the drivers settle things. Not disputing he may be a jack***.

I remember the 1st time I saw Harvick throw one of his charades, it was with Ricky Rudd. Wish they would have just let him get to Rudd, it would have given the little "Yap Yap" an attitude adjustment.
Rudd was known to be a tough customer. He said Harvick has got one of those yap yap mouths.

Guy with the mic - “What did he say to you when he climbed out of the car?”

Rudd - “I couldn’t hear ‘im. He’s got that l’il yap yap mouth. I couldn’t tell what he’s sayin’.”

Guy with the mic - “What did he say to you when he climbed out of the car?”

Rudd - “I couldn’t hear ‘im. He’s got that l’il yap yap mouth. I couldn’t tell what he’s sayin’.”
Classic...that's the name that should stick to KH, Yap Yap....lol

the way harvick tries to hold montoyas hands after montoya pushes him lol

That's so telling. Notice how that puss gets aggressive when the NASCAR officials get between them. Until then he's playing with his belt and slapping hands with Juan. He had a legit reason to be mad so if he's not a guy to mess with he sure twatted out that chance he got to kick ass. POS

Back
Top Bottom