500 Commercial complain thread

JBone88

Those that hate me look just like me
Not even 20 laps in and 3 commercial breaks already. NASCAR on Fox is back!

10 laps commercial then 7 laps commercial yellow commercial commercial commercial....
frusty.gif

N
Is anyone keeping count of the total commercial?

Nah. I like the commercials so far and I understand the need of them, so I'll just resign myself to commentary on them vs bitching about them..

GOT DANG IT TONY!!!!!

We'll take a pause in these commercials to bring you some green flag racing.

I would like to hear better ideas from y'all on how the Networks can make the money for the contracts they have? I mean they can cut back on commercials and we go back to the days that the races weren't live, and they didn't show everything and that would be less commercials for y'all.

I would like to hear better ideas from y'all on how the Networks can make the money for the contracts they have? I mean they can cut back on commercials and we go back to the days that the races weren't live, and they didn't show everything and that would be less commercials for y'all.
Split screen. Entire race. Problem solved.

This is the only idea that they can really have, besides this they ain't much they can do.

Would the companies running the ad have to approve of that?
I have no idea. It doesnt even have to be split screen. Just a little box like they had at the first commercial break would please me.

I PAY for my satellite service already.

I have no idea. It doesnt even have to be split screen. Just a little box like they had at the first commercial break would please me.

Yeah I liked that, I was saying when it happened the size of what the race is on don't matter, as long as I can see it and I could see that.

I PAY for my satellite service already.

Okay, but the Networks need these ad space to make money. YOU don't pay anything for the commercials that are on.

I think that's the issue. Not all of the sponsors are willing to share screen space with the race.

I wish they could get something worked out because that would probably fix a lot of these issues fans have. Some people would probably still complain about the size of the screen the race is on but split screen or a small screen like the first time is better than nothing at all.

Really the ads are a waste of money on me.Because I don't buy something because I seen it on tv.

Screw the whole sysytem. Back when I was a youngster, we had a radio.

Do you not think my satellite provider pays the network?

They do, but think about it everything the networks show cost them a different price to show, your satellite provider I am sure doesn't pay the Network enough for EVERYTHING the network shows. The more the show or event or whatever it cost the network to show the more ads you'll see. I seen some things on Fox that doesn't have as many ads because of that reason.

Really the ads are a waste of money on me.Because I don't buy something because I seen it on tv.

The only time they help me is if something I like is on sale and I didn't know about it.

I stopped watching.

I'll download the race later tonight WITHOUT the commercial.

In the meantime, Raceview is what I got.

at least the sorry bastages had the common sense to let the last few laps run without one of them blabbing about some crap they want us to buy, we had missed enough of the race already.

Back
Top Bottom