What Happened To Allenbaba??

allenbada, why don't you give us some insights on the ford deal with SHR, give us a behind the scenes bowyer update. key us in on the latest garage gossip

allenbada, why don't you give us some insights on the ford deal with SHR, give us a behind the scenes bowyer update. key us in on the latest garage gossip
Hmmm. I don't know. Last bit I heard about the SHR deal is that Mr H was/still is PISSED at Tony for not telling him they were leaving. Mr H gets business. He gets finding better deals and making changes. He doesn't fault them for bailing. But he was really disappointed that he found out SHR was leaving through a press release as opposed to Tony picking up the phone. Mr H has always handled his personal relationships really well. I think Tony really f'd up that one.

Also, Jordan found Denny shacked up with some Monster girls. She left him for a few days (again) then came back (again). I don't even know if that counts as gossip, something like that happens a dozen times a season with them.

Hmmm. I don't know. Last bit I heard about the SHR deal is that Mr H was/still is PISSED at Tony for not telling him they were leaving. Mr H gets business. He gets finding better deals and making changes. He doesn't fault them for bailing. But he was really disappointed that he found out SHR was leaving through a press release as opposed to Tony picking up the phone. Mr H has always handled his personal relationships really well. I think Tony really f'd up that one.

Also, Jordan found Denny shacked up with some Monster girls. She left him for a few days (again) then came back (again). I don't even know if that counts as gossip, something like that happens a dozen times a season with them.
That is juicy gossip about Denny and Jordan :D

Denny is such a baller

I wonder if that was more of a Tony thing or a Haas thing?

I wonder if that was more of a Tony thing or a Haas thing?
Doesn't matter. They are partners. If it is one, it is both.

I am appalled and disappointed to hear that Mr. H learned of this via the press release. I cannot imagine any reason why that should happen.

that was some pretty cool gossip, I have always wondered who around there chased the pit lizards around, Which drivers had ligit relationships and which ones didn't and put on a show about it all. I thought they had talked to rick about the ford move. If they didn't I could see why he was pissed off. Rick is a Handshake kinda guy, but along with that comes good communication if there are changes desired. In defense of Tony the deal probably came together pretty fast and if they had let it get out there they were considering a change it could have hurt them if there wasn't a deal finalized, we saw this happen when RPM flirted with dodge before dodge left the sport.

@Allenbaba sorry to hear about the SHR deal. I thought Tony was better than that.

I have listened to the Danicas radio often this year and she seems happier on the whole. the 10 team is still motivated to run our front, right?

denny time
That's a pretty hot woman to be cheating on, if that's what indeed happened. I get that it ain't all about looks, but I really don't understand celebrities sometimes.

She's willing to put up with it, though, so it's whatever.

Back
Top Bottom