What Happened To Allenbaba??

Hello everyone , I guess , like me, folks are straggling back in . Am I missing something in his Haas /Stewart relationship . Wasn't Tony a little miffed when Haas hired Kurt without so much as phone call to Tony ? Seems like these two may not be that cozy .

Hello everyone , I guess , like me, folks are straggling back in . Am I missing something in his Haas /Stewart relationship . Wasn't Tony a little miffed when Haas hired Kurt without so much as phone call to Tony ? Seems like these two may not be that cozy .

Great to see you back Ted!!

Nice to hear from you, Ted. The 10 and 14 seem to be almost identical like last year but with a couple of different drivers involved since the last time we talked. Any opinions on lug nuts and rear end explosions? :lol2:

I can't see Google interested in something like that. Much more likely it would be a company known for spending huge dollars and getting nothing in return. My bet is Microsoft.

if its mircrosoft Id love to see a blue screen of death car

I can't see Google interested in something like that. Much more likely it would be a company known for spending huge dollars and getting nothing in return. My bet is Microsoft.
NASCAR and Microsoft would make a lot of sense. They have a lot in common considering all of the crashes and pissed off users/fans.

Amazon Cup Series
Hewlett Packard Cup Series
Intel Cup Series
Cisco Cup Series

Amazon Cup Series
Hewlett Packard Cup Series
Intel Cup Series
Cisco Cup Series
amazon cup...lol....

939a033d96134ccd188aa26a508da76c.jpg

I heard from another message board Microsoft was close but the guy seemed like he was full of ****.

I heard from another message board Microsoft was close but the guy seemed like he was full of sh!t.
I read elsewhere Microsoft was indeed initially in discussions with NASCAR but ultimately backed out because they weren't really comfortable with the sport's reputation of being anti-techy.

NASCAR Good Enough To Delete My Reply Cup Series.:windows:

Maybe this is why NASCAR went to digital dash boards, to try and entice Microsoft with their advanced tech.

I see Microsoft being a real contender. How about Lenovo, Samsung, LG - all very big companies. Are we on the right track? The right type of tech?

Maybe this is why NASCAR went to digital dash boards, to try and entice Microsoft with their advanced tech.

I see Microsoft being a real contender. How about Lenovo, Samsung, LG - all very big companies. Are we on the right track? The right type of tech?
If you're asking me, I have no clue. I was talking to a reporter friend who volunteered to me that he/she has been working the story, and had attended a few meetings. I said "so how close are they" to which he/she responded "probably closer than you think." I said, "ah." To which he/she said, "if this happens, it's a tech company." To which I said, "ah." To which he/she changed the subject. To which I thought "boooooooooooo," I try not to be nosy. I really wanted to ask, but if they wanted me to know they would have told me. They know they can trust me.

If Microsoft is the sponsor and starts developing software for the digital dashboards, they'll crash and randomly update without telling you. That doesn't sound safe.

"Uhhhhh Chad, my dashboard says it's restarting in 15 minutes. What happened?"

If Microsoft is the sponsor and starts developing software for the digital dashboards, they'll crash and randomly update without telling you. That doesn't sound safe.

"Uhhhhh Chad, my dashboard says it's restarting in 15 minutes. What happened?"
Chad!!! I cant do an ipconfig right now! Trying to win a race!

Still hoping Stanley Tools steps up and sponsors this series. I'd look forward to seeing the Pittsburgh Penguins narrowly beat Kevin Harvick for the Stanley Cup at Homestead.

Back
Top Bottom