All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont hold your breath. It wont happen. Danica cant finish in the top 10 and that is a fantasy. She is a running joke week to week in good equipment. Points standings and who she has beat says it all.

I guess I have been watching something different over the past month. Great finish at Atlanta and now she is getting into the top 15. W/e.

I think that's where she'll be her entire career. Top 15 runner, getting the occasional top 10 once in a while.

Hypothetically speaking, if she was to make the top 10 by Homestead she would have to top 5 and top 10 the rest of the races WITH help.

She's not capable of that. Its a dream.

she's what 28th in points, so not too many top anythings...top 15 runners are higher in the points than 28th, example Newman.

she's what 28th in points, so not too many top anythings...top 15 runners are higher in the points than 28th, example Newman.

She's more than 200 points out of 17th place even. The way these points are, you cant gain more than 47 or so points in any one race so she would have to manage that first. Then go after the guys who are 16-10 which had additional points on her so yeah she would need lots of help plus her being constantly in the top 10.

Danica (who has a small chest and makes too much money ) qualified 18th . Now I'm a big Timmy Hill fan , and expect him to be trying to get by her by lap 5 . Come on Nascar , make her move over. :(

Danica (who has a small chest and makes too much money ) qualified 18th . Now I'm a big Timmy Hill fan , and expect him to be trying to get by her by lap 5 . Come on Nascar , make her move over. :(

Timmy Hill will be in he garage by lap 5 so unless #10 is blocking the pitwall opening in, she should be okay :)

28th in points. LOLOLOLOLOL
Danica cant drive a stock car. Who would have thought that?
Time for you fans to admit the joke she is. Her sponsors are idiots. Danica cannot compete at this level. The results are in.
Dont hold your breath. It wont happen. Danica cant finish in the top 10 and that is a fantasy. She is a running joke week to week in good equipment. Points standings and who she has beat says it all.
fisherman1.gif

It looks like they made some progress with her car in the last practice session. Top 8 is a big improvement from where they were in the previous sessions.

It looks like they made some progress with her car in the last practice session. Top 8 is a big improvement from where they were in the previous sessions.
Did you forget her mindblowing qualifying laps & the pathetic finishes to back them up, already?

Did you forget her mindblowing qualifying laps & the pathetic finishes to back them up, already?
No, i have not forgot about any of that. But, that has nothing to do with what my post was about. My post was about the final practice session and her crew.

Danica , ( who has a small chest , makes too much money , and has had previous pathetic finishes ) has no chance of beating Timmy Hill in this race .

No, i have not forgot about any of that. But, that has nothing to do with what my post was about. My post was about the final practice session and her crew.
My point was, she can impress the world when she runs by herself in quals & practices but when it comes time to put her race face on & dig in around 42 other drivers on Sunday - she ultimately fails. Its predictable.

While her record on tracks of a mile or less stands at a modest 25.6, it's short sighted not to consider her stunning performance in Richmond. Not only did she finish in the top 16, but in doing so Driver 10 handily out drove championship contenders Kahne, Hamlin, Allmendinger, Biffle, Edwards and Kenseth. In addition, Patrick gained points in her entanglement with Stenhouse for the coveted 27th position in points.

The competition is tough. Undoubtedly she has the skill to win but it takes time. In open wheel, she won in her 50th attempt. Following that dominating victory, in the next 65 races she'd go on to score three more top three finishes before leaving the series for NASCAR.

She came close to championship eligibility this season, only missing by twelve positions on points. Now with that over and nothing to lose, Gibson can turn her loose on a track favoring pure driving talent over the quality of the GoDaddy machine. New Hampshire requires a wheel-woman and Patrick is there.

My point was, she can impress the world when she runs by herself in quals & practices but when it comes time to put her race face on & dig in around 42 other drivers on Sunday - she ultimately fails. Its predictable.
You are right raceday is when she struggles the most, but i think anyone that watches her on a reguler basis probably already knew that. Now, to change back to the point i was making was that her crew really worked hard and it paid off in that that third session...good job by her crew to hang in there.

Danica , ( who has a small chest , makes too much money , and has had previous pathetic finishes ) has no chance of beating Timmy Hill in this race .
Timmy Hill is ready for the throw down when it comes with lil Danny. The team has moved his sponsor's long finger over to the middle one this week.
2012_hillti01.jpg

Timmy's up to 36th and headed to the front . Move out of the way Danica for pete sake . Come on Nascar :(

There were some anxious moments today at Loudon, but she plummeted back to 19th. She is only 10 points away from taking Ricky's 27th place spot though.

There were some anxious moments today at Loudon, but she plummeted back to 19th. She is only 10 points away from taking Ricky's 27th place spot though.

But she can be 10th by Homestead tho. o_O

Danica ran in the top 5 a few laps, even side by side with JJ for a few laps, before falling back to more familiar surroundings.
One of her five best performances.

Hopefully her fans got it all on DVR, one of her three or four races to cherish, and to testify at church about, complete with tears and hankies.

Danica ,( who has a small chest , makes too much money and has had previously pathetic finishes ) beat my guy Timmy today . :(

She already had the nose fixed and who knows what else. It's a modeling thing, big hooters are playboy esk , and sports show employment, she is a super model

Not good enough. Just win, Patrick.
She was in the top 5 at one point and had a good run going overall. What happened?

I hate it when she runs well like that and then because something random happens and she falls back, everyone jumps on her and goes "see, we told you she sucks." Get out of here with that. LOL.

She was in the top 5 at one point and had a good run going overall. What happened?

I hate it when she runs well like that and then because something random happens and she falls back, everyone jumps on her and goes "see, we told you she sucks." Get out of here with that. LOL.

I know..I heard her car just got tight. I just get so stoked and then something happens.

I know..I heard her car just got tight. I just get so stoked and then something happens.

Didn't see what happened . On that final pit stop , she came in running 8th but the next thing I see , she was like 28th .Don't know if she lost it on the pit stop or the restart .

I wish people that are bashing her haters would stop saying its because shes a woman. It's because she isnt performing. 18 year old, 80 year old, man or woman - if you dont perform well you get bashed. duh.

Now, she did exceptionally well at NHMS. But, nobody remembers where you run in the middle of the race. Where you are when you cross the line on the final lap is what matters. She needs to be better at closing if she wants to still be mentioned in the cup series.

lol in alot of the early races, she would get lapped, the announcers would be like Danica just got lapped and never mentioned her again, So very rarely. Unless she wrecked of course. They only really go crazy when she does well. DW is the worst.

lol in alot of the early races, she would get lapped, the announcers would be like Danica just got lapped and never mentioned her again, So very rarely. Unless she wrecked of course. They only really go crazy when she does well. DW is the worst.
If her and JR ever run side by side on the lead lap - :micro:

I wish people that are bashing her haters would stop saying its because shes a woman. It's because she isnt performing. 18 year old, 80 year old, man or woman - if you dont perform well you get bashed. duh.

Now, she did exceptionally well at NHMS. But, nobody remembers where you run in the middle of the race. Where you are when you cross the line on the final lap is what matters. She needs to be better at closing if she wants to still be mentioned in the cup series.

Uh no..I have a problem with it because A. she is a woman and B. because she isn't any good at it. This women's equality stuff is great, I get it, but there are some things that men aren't good at that women are and vice versa. Please don't trot out the straight liners, I am talking road course and oval racers. nobody has stopped them from racing for years, and there are plenty out there racing today. But none of them come close to competing at the top levels, they compete, but I haven't seen one who goes for it and wins on a consistent basis. I don't know if it is hand/eye coordination, or they have more sense then men or less? who knows and who cares. This thread is entertaining is all that matters to me, so I will continue to stay on the thumbs down side of the equation. She's a messin up my racin. :biggrin:

LOL that was pretty funny. You could hear it in his voice he about had it with the failures.
His failures, why did he leave her on old tire the last 70 laps? If he had brought her in the same time Gordon came in she could have had a top 10 or even a top 5 finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom