All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow high praise from 6 time

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/sto...-to-improve-and-jimmie-johnson-notices-092514

From the article:

"She's been quick," said Johnson, speaking at a media event earlier this week at Charlotte Motor Speedway. "There's been Atlanta, Loudon last week, Chicago, (where) she's shown a lot of pace in really getting the car figured out. I can only imagine how difficult it is to come from an open-wheel car to a stock car. We've seen Dario (Franchitti), Juan (Pablo Montoya), many try it, and it's not an easy transition, and she's doing a really nice job."

wow high praise from 6 time

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/sto...-to-improve-and-jimmie-johnson-notices-092514

From the article:

"She's been quick," said Johnson, speaking at a media event earlier this week at Charlotte Motor Speedway. "There's been Atlanta, Loudon last week, Chicago, (where) she's shown a lot of pace in really getting the car figured out. I can only imagine how difficult it is to come from an open-wheel car to a stock car. We've seen Dario (Franchitti), Juan (Pablo Montoya), many try it, and it's not an easy transition, and she's doing a really nice job."

Jimmie Johnson...idiot ...what does he know ? We have guys on here that have been watching racing since before he was born. They know talent . And Danica has none . Idiot . Shut up Jimmie and stick to turning left . THE NERVE. And she has a small chest , makes too much money ,and has had previous poor finishes .

Jimmie Johnson...idiot ...what does he know ? We have guys on here that have been watching racing since before he was born. They know talent . And Danica has none . Idiot . Shut up Jimmie and stick to turning left . THE NERVE. And she has a small chest , makes too much money ,and has had previous poor finishes .

Not enough sarcasm. Keep it going.

Lets keep this in perspective. JJ made a polite statement about a fellow HMS driver. Please note the following.

"She's been quick,"[not fast. Not competitive. Quick] said Johnson, speaking at a media event earlier this week at Charlotte Motor Speedway. "There's been Atlanta, Loudon last week, Chicago, [3 outta 28?](where) she's shown a lot of pace [Pace. not fast. Not competitive.] in really getting the car figured out. [Oh, a lot of 'pace' in figuring the car out] I can only imagine how difficult it is to come from an open-wheel car to a stock car [If she's doing so well, why the excuses?]. We've seen Dario (Franchitti), Juan (Pablo Montoya), many try it, and it's not an easy transition, and she's doing a really nice job." [Really nice job....the last 3 races]

Lets keep this in perspective. JJ made a polite statement about a fellow HMS driver. Please note the following.

"She's been quick,"[not fast. Not competitive. Quick] said Johnson, speaking at a media event earlier this week at Charlotte Motor Speedway. "There's been Atlanta, Loudon last week, Chicago, [3 outta 28?](where) she's shown a lot of pace [Pace. not fast. Not competitive.] in really getting the car figured out. [Oh, a lot of 'pace' in figuring the car out] I can only imagine how difficult it is to come from an open-wheel car to a stock car [If she's doing so well, why the excuses?]. We've seen Dario (Franchitti), Juan (Pablo Montoya), many try it, and it's not an easy transition, and she's doing a really nice job." [Really nice job....the last 3 races]
upload_2014-9-26_12-41-44.jpeg

Politically correct there Jimmy.
"I just don't think it's a sport for women. And so far, it's proven out. It's really not. It's good for them to come in. It gives us a lot of publicity, it gives them publicity. Richard Petty.

Politically correct there Jimmy.
"I just don't think it's a sport for women. And so far, it's proven out. It's really not. It's good for them to come in. It gives us a lot of publicity, it gives them publicity. Richard Petty.

Your opinion.

That is Richard Petty's opinion. I think she is good for the sport as a conversation piece. # of pages about a 28th placer proves that.

Wow , 13th , that the best you can do Danica ? Can't qualify top 10 ? Girls can't drive ! Pay attention to that "move over flag" ; my guy Timmy is comin' from the back like a rocketship . GO Timmy !

Wow , 13th , that the best you can do Danica ? Can't qualify top 10 ? Girls can't drive ! Pay attention to that "move over flag" ; my guy Timmy is comin' from the back like a rocketship . GO Timmy !
upload_2014-9-26_19-26-36.jpeg

Nice work ,Fender .How many other languages do you speak ? :)

A Blu-Ray disc set containing the extended version of all her interviews.
Fixed that for you.

A Blu-Ray disc only hold 50 gigabyte of data. The extended version of all of her interviews would not possibly fit on a single disc. It is a special 42 Blu-Ray DVD collection entitled after the famous Led Zeppelin song 'Ramble On'.

Fixed that for you.

A Blu-Ray disc only hold 50 gigabyte of data. The extended version of all of her interviews would not possibly fit on a single disc. It is a special 42 Blu-Ray DVD collection entitled after the famous Led Zeppelin song 'Ramble On'.

lol Love that song, hate them interviews. Least she could do is give a Klondike bar to anyone who listens to her prattle on and on.

lets stop association the mighty LED ZEPPELIN with a at best average race car driver. she more then likely doesn't even know who LED ZEPPELIN is.

Ricky goes and pities for himself. I know he was being sarcastic and joking on that tweet but he's always asking HER for stuff.

Wasn't it just this year he begged for an interview through Danica? This guy.

Ricky goes and pities for himself. I know he was being sarcastic and joking on that tweet but he's always asking HER for stuff.

Wasn't it just this year he begged for an interview through Danica? This guy.

He seems a little needy.
I am beginning to think Patrick wears the pants

High hopes for Patrick at Kansas..ran out of Larson's only one Dillon pick left, times are tough. Maybe the blue and white tooth car will be her lucky colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom