All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bw4797oIAAA8iqF.jpg:large

Something just crossed my mind...do you think Duno stayed to congratulate Patrick on leading some laps at dega?

Respect from Logano
http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...arlotte-contact-martinsville-retaliation.html

From Article:

"It was a racing deal," Logano said of the incident. "She got cleared, I agree, (I) saw it happen; I was right there on the edge of it. It was one of those points I think we were both being very aggressive. She was going to try to take the spot and come down across me and I probably should have (given) at that point and I didn't. I drove into the corner wanting the spot, too. When two people want the same thing, sometimes it doesn't work.

"I told her really in all honesty I probably should have backed out in that situation. We're moving on from there

Respect from Logano
http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...arlotte-contact-martinsville-retaliation.html

From Article:

"It was a racing deal," Logano said of the incident. "She got cleared, I agree, (I) saw it happen; I was right there on the edge of it. It was one of those points I think we were both being very aggressive. She was going to try to take the spot and come down across me and I probably should have (given) at that point and I didn't. I drove into the corner wanting the spot, too. When two people want the same thing, sometimes it doesn't work.

"I told her really in all honesty I probably should have backed out in that situation. We're moving on from there
He's smart. Doesn't let his pride get in the way. Knows when to lie.

My wife just read that Danica and Kurt are swapping teams and crew chiefs.
Kurt gets the better guys which might help him and well, I guess they just need a team for Danica to keep the money flowing.
Anybody heard anything else about this?

My wife just read that Danica and Kurt are swapping teams and crew chiefs.
Kurt gets the better guys which might help him and well, I guess they just need a team for Danica to keep the money flowing.
Anybody heard anything else about this?
Sounds like it could be official tomorrow.

http://thatsracinluckydog.blogspot.com/2014/10/danica-patrick-and-kurt-busch-to-swap.html

It might work out better really. Placing Kurt with a rookie crew chief was a strange move. They missed the setup badly at several races this year.

I knew he was happy for a reason. He gets to be extended and swapped. He'll have a shot at winning a few races now. :p
This might be good for Kurt and little Dani. Some times change can make a big difference. We will just have to wait and see how this all unfolds.:)

Gibson has 3 wins in 262 non-Danica races as CC over 10 years. Kurt may steal a win for him a year like Newman did but I doubt that Gibson suddenly starts winning a bunch of races. I can't wait to hear the reaction from Gibson when Kurt starts his normal rants on the radio, Gibson didn't like it the one time Danica pushed back a bit on the radio and she was positively polite compared to when Kurt goes off.

As for Danica I think change can be good she's definitely gotten better this year and it will be interesting to see what she does with a more engineering focused CC.

They're already giving Kurt the better cars , might as well see if he can sort out her crew. They sure haven't helped her any.

lol Someone on another website is seriously hoping her new CC will fix 'the flaw' in her car that makes it go backwards whenever a hole opens up in front of her. :XXROFL:

and then someone...(maybe you FB? ;) ) said the flaw was behind the wheel:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom