All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on, we should be talking about her awsome performance.

Per the drivers averages website for the last 36 races.
Her average finish is 34th best.
Her number of top 10s is 27th best.
Her driver rating is 32nd best.
27 different drivers have recorded a top five, Danica is not one of them.

For the 2014 season thus far

Her average finish is 28th best
26 drivers have more top 10s, she has three or the same amount as Casey Mears.
27 Divers have a top 5, she isn't in that group.

Over the last six races
Her average finish is 27th best
27 drivers including Travis kAwful have a top 10, Danica is not one of them.
16 drivers including London Castles have a top 5, Danica ain't one of them either.
Her driver rating is 26th best.

yuck. shes improved but there needs to be more.

Yeah. I feel her stock is rising.....lets hope it doesnt crash

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-and-2014-sprint-cup-standings-ahead-of-texas

Here are some tidbits about the truex situation:

Capture.PNG

@DanicaFreak , you left out the good stuff...

Danica: I've never benefited from NASCAR's diversity program. ... Well, clearly, then I wouldn't think there needs to be a diversity program if I'm here and I didn't get in. It wasn't like they asked me to be in it. They didn't give my team or me any money, they didn't say, 'We'd love you,' you know? So I would say that you have to just make it. I'm not saying that being a girl hasn't helped, but I didn't need a program to make it happen.

Regardless of what Patrick thinks about the program, it has benefited drivers on their way to making it in NASCAR. Larson has been in contention for wins this season, but came away with eight top-five finishes as a rookieeight more than Patrick in her first two years.

-----------------------------
Damn, that's a big slap down right there!

@DanicaFreak , you left out the good stuff...

Danica: I've never benefited from NASCAR's diversity program. ... Well, clearly, then I wouldn't think there needs to be a diversity program if I'm here and I didn't get in. It wasn't like they asked me to be in it. They didn't give my team or me any money, they didn't say, 'We'd love you,' you know? So I would say that you have to just make it. I'm not saying that being a girl hasn't helped, but I didn't need a program to make it happen.

Regardless of what Patrick thinks about the program, it has benefited drivers on their way to making it in NASCAR. Larson has been in contention for wins this season, but came away with eight top-five finishes as a rookieeight more than Patrick in her first two years.

-----------------------------
Damn, that's a big slap down right there!

Already been discussed is why...DPK was angry about it eariler. read back in thread

Alright. I am going to post this story about Patrick...its not flattering, but I think it has stuff that needs to be said in it and it makes reference to @dpkimmel2001 's concerns.

http://www.redeyechicago.com/sports...-nascar-1029-20141028,0,7224760.column?page=1

Basically it says that Patrick brings attention to the sport, but has sent off some "iffy" vibes of late. I know she's trying to make her own way, but damn I wish she would have waited a little while.

I believe in you Patrick! GO 10 GO GO GOGO

Alright. I am going to post this story about Patrick...its not flattering, but I think it has stuff that needs to be said in it and it makes reference to @dpkimmel2001 's concerns.

http://www.redeyechicago.com/sports...-nascar-1029-20141028,0,7224760.column?page=1

Basically it says that Patrick brings attention to the sport, but has sent off some "iffy" vibes of late. I know she's trying to make her own way, but damn I wish she would have waited a little while.

I believe in you Patrick! GO 10 GO GO GOGO
You might apply to be her PR agent Freak. go for it. get her back in a bikini where she belongs will ya. :headbang:

You might apply to be her PR agent Freak. go for it. get her back in a bikini where she belongs will ya. :headbang:
:rolleyes:

I'll make sure she is barefoot, and Ricky puts a bun in the oven too...:rolleyes:

But I WOULD LOVE LOVE to be her PR person.

Last edited:
Why would anyone ask Greg Biffle to pose in a bikini? Why Biffle out of all the drivers? Why oh why?

Danica was having a good run @ Martinsville working her way up through the field until she encountered the moving chicane, Martin Truex. After many laps of being held up by Truex she finally got inside of him in turn#1, right in front of us. He tried to come back down to block but she was already there. Normal kind of stuff that happens almost every lap @ Martinsville. His car then got pushed up out of the grove and she and many others went on by. No harm, no foul. We switched over to his channel for a few laps and listened to him vent his frustrations. He said he'd retaliate. For what, I don't know as he was holding up the field. You don't do that for too long without paying for it @ Martinsville. Later on in the race when they got close to each other we started to pay more attention to that matchup. We switched over to his channel and heard his spotter letting him know she was coming. Sure enough, again right in front of us, Truex simply dumped her while she was passing him on the outside. Afterwards he came back on the radio telling his CC that his car was pushing @ the turn 1 & 2 end of the track. They all had a good a laugh about it while ruining a good run by her. She never recovered.

This is the kind of crap that she has to put up with from time to time. She's had some pretty good moments followed by stuff like this before. She was racing well on Sunday on a track that takes quite a bit of talent to race. Her finish didn't reflect her abilities.

This is the kind of crap that she has to put up with from time to time. She's had some pretty good moments followed by stuff like this before. She was racing well on Sunday on a track that takes quite a bit of talent to race. Her finish didn't reflect her abilities.
Thank you. Some people just look at the results at the end of the race and go "see, she sucks."

I think she's been running pretty decent overall for the last month or two.

Danica was having a good run @ Martinsville working her way up through the field until she encountered the moving chicane, Martin Truex. After many laps of being held up by Truex she finally got inside of him in turn#1, right in front of us. He tried to come back down to block but she was already there. Normal kind of stuff that happens almost every lap @ Martinsville. His car then got pushed up out of the grove and she and many others went on by. No harm, no foul. We switched over to his channel for a few laps and listened to him vent his frustrations. He said he'd retaliate. For what, I don't know as he was holding up the field. You don't do that for too long without paying for it @ Martinsville. Later on in the race when they got close to each other we started to pay more attention to that matchup. We switched over to his channel and heard his spotter letting him know she was coming. Sure enough, again right in front of us, Truex simply dumped her while she was passing him on the outside. Afterwards he came back on the radio telling his CC that his car was pushing @ the turn 1 & 2 end of the track. They all had a good a laugh about it while ruining a good run by her. She never recovered.

He better keep showing that he's sorry.

I thought she made a perfect bump and run on Truex, but I have no sympathy for Ms Retaliation.

Yep. The real evidence of her improvement is she's starting to rant stupid just like Keselowski.
LOL.

Is it just me or do a lot of the drivers go through that idiot phase/dark period at some point in their careers? Edwards, Hamlin, Kurt and Kyle, Stewart, Harvick, Brad...I'm sure there's some I'm missing.

Kasey even kinda went through one maybe seven or eight years ago. I remember it vividly. At a Busch Series Bristol night race, Newman was leading and blocking the heck out of Kasey on the bottom. Kasey was squeaky clean back then and never so much as bumped him, even though Newman even blocked him down to the apron at one point. Newman went on to win to a chorus of boos, and in the interview afterwards, Kasey said something to the effect of "all right, if that's how we're gonna play it, I'm gonna start roughing some ************* up, and I'mma get mines."

Then, either the next week or a few weeks later in a Busch race at Kansas, I believe, Kasey and Biffle were battling for the win. Kasey went to pass Biffle coming to the checkered, and he like door-slammed the hell out of him as they approached the finish line. LOL. He won the race and again talked about how he had to be more aggressive to get wins. When I read a NASCAR.com article about it, I saw his evil smile as he stood in Victory Lane and I was just like "who are you and what have you done with Kasey?" :eek:

@Mr. Gregory

Kasey's rant wasn't much, but it is interesting he didn't move No neck and picked on Biffle.

Examples of the kind of rants I'm talking about..

Tony, after Logano's block: "He's just a rich kid. WE blue collar guys are going to teach him a lesson"
There's countless Tony holier than thou rants about tires, dumb media questions, etc.

Brads "I want to e your leader" speech at the 2012 banquet, rants about "..all I ever believed in has been shaken" after Penske got caught cheating. What a rip my heart out and throw bleach in my eyes tear jerker that was! Then the stuff about a hooded Rick H. and Joe G. drugging Penske employees and dragging them off to their own shops.

Kyle Busch....I could fill 4 pages with all his wanker rants. I remember when he was in the chase and flat out walled Reuttiman, who returned the favor. Kyle then said "If nascar doesn't have a problem with what he did...well, we'll just have a meeting after the race". :XXROFL:Kyle called nascar to HIS hauler.

Danica taking nascar to task for giving Ricky the shaft, and then the whole drive for diversity rant. I also thought her desire to wait for payback until she could ruin Joey's chase was cheap. Payback in THAT race is all she should have looked for.

Carl's actions and psycho comments during his rivalry with Brad. ESPN did an "In the rear view" interview after he came close to killing Brad by turning him in the tri-oval (who the hell does that) and he was joking about the whole thing. Then he slipped when he was asked what he was thinking at the very moment he saw Brads car in the air.."I thought, well, there goes my career...". The look on his face when he realized what he just said was one of sheer terror. ESPN took that video down in just a few hours.

IMO, all those are guys and girls who think they have become bigger than the sport.

@Mr. Gregory

Kasey's rant wasn't much, but it is interesting he didn't move No neck and picked on Biffle.

Examples of the kind of rants I'm talking about..

Tony, after Logano's block: "He's just a rich kid. WE blue collar guys are going to teach him a lesson"
There's countless Tony holier than thou rants about tires, dumb media questions, etc.

Brads "I want to e your leader" speech at the 2012 banquet, rants about "..all I ever believed in has been shaken" after Penske got caught cheating. What a rip my heart out and throw bleach in my eyes tear jerker that was! Then the stuff about a hooded Rick H. and Joe G. drugging Penske employees and dragging them off to their own shops.

Kyle Busch....I could fill 4 pages with all his wanker rants. I remember when he was in the chase and flat out walled Reuttiman, who returned the favor. Kyle then said "If nascar doesn't have a problem with what he did...well, we'll just have a meeting after the race". :XXROFL:Kyle called nascar to HIS hauler.

Danica taking nascar to task for giving Ricky the shaft, and then the whole drive for diversity rant. I also thought her desire to wait for payback until she could ruin Joey's chase was cheap. Payback in THAT race is all she should have looked for.

Carl's actions and psycho comments during his rivalry with Brad. ESPN did an "In the rear view" interview after he came close to killing Brad by turning him in the tri-oval (who the hell does that) and he was joking about the whole thing. Then he slipped when he was asked what he was thinking at the very moment he saw Brads car in the air.."I thought, well, there goes my career...". The look on his face when he realized what he just said was one of sheer terror. ESPN took that video down in just a few hours.

IMO, all those are guys and girls who think they have become bigger than the sport.
LOL! That's some funny stuff, man.

I missed Brad's speech and that Carl interview you're talking about. That sounds like some quality entertainment. I doubt I'll be able to find the interview, but I'll check out the speech later.

LOL! That's some funny stuff, man.

I missed Brad's speech and that Carl interview you're talking about. That sounds like some quality entertainment. I doubt I'll be able to find the interview, but I'll check out the speech later.

I may still have a copy of the carl interview. I saved it because I knew from the look on Carl's face that live interview would be edited, at the very least.

she will have to get her small chest fixed though Ted I know you have problems with that, we'll get Freak to make it happen after he becomes her agent.

And , if she pays him , she'll have less money . Folks would like her more if she didn't make so darn much money . Barefoot and pregnant right ?

Thanks for posting DPK. YOu were there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom