All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Brad okay until he started going over the edge with his particular brand of horsecrap. I think that for the last two or three years he has had the superstar syndrome that a lot of performers like Justin Bieber and others get. I sincerely hope he never wins another race much less another championship. That's my opinion.

:(

gal-patrick9-nb-d-ft-wd-xx-jpg.jpg

SHR stole her car and gave it to busch? hmmm I thought they switched teams not cars

SHR stole her car and gave it to busch? hmmm I thought they switched teams not cars

Sure did. During her first crap practice, they said her car was a 41 car wrapped in a Go Daddy sheet. Also said when they switch CC they bring their tools which includes the cars as well.

2012 was a fluke. Everyone knows it, a few will say it.

A fluke championship? Are you trolling again, or do you really believe that?

I can see a fluke win, but to win a championship a team has to be very good for the entire season. Besides, it's only been two years since they won the championship. A little early to start calling 2012 a fluke, especially the way the Penske teams are running.

imo no team can win a championship on a fluke. However someone that won a championship over ten years ago with no repeat championship might be a better example of a fluke championship.

Just sayin

A fluke championship? Are you trolling again, or do you really believe that?

I can see a fluke win, but to win a championship a team has to be very good for the entire season. Besides, it's only been two years since they won the championship. A little early to start calling 2012 a fluke, especially the way the Penske teams are running.

imo no team can win a championship on a fluke. However someone that won a championship over ten years ago with no repeat championship might be a better example of a fluke championship.

Just sayin

I really don't care what your opinion is about anything.

Ah, yes. The image posted earlier brings back memories and thoughts of things to come. The victory in Japan. Just a little over two hundred professional races and six short years ago. Time has passed quickly. Now it's time for The AAA Texas 500 from the Texas Motor Speedway!

Of all of the one and a half mile tracks the NASCAR cup series visits, Texas Motor Speedway is, without question, one of the 2008 Montegi Champion's most consistent tracks. In four attempts she has a remarkable string of top-of-the-bottom-half finishes. The track has seen her record cup finishes of 24th, 25th, 27th and 28th. A solid 26th is all that's needed for a straight. Perhaps The GoDaddy Girl will play the chips and draw for it today.

But, of greater interest to the dedicated observer of motorsports is Patrick's intense battle with Stenhouse, Jr. for the prized 27th points position. It's the only race-within-a-race battle of the day to watch.

Stenhouse, Jr. in his three cup starts at the venue has an average finishing position is 27.3. Patrick, has four starts there and holds a stronger average of 26th, possibly due to the additional experience.

Stenhouse, Jr. leads the personal series between them, 2 to 1. In the last cup race at Texas, the classic Duck Commander 500, they finished 26th and 27th with Stenhouse, Jr. taking the dominate position. Both only 2 laps down. It must be mentioned they were also competing for the 2013 Rookie of the Year title at the time with Stenhouse, Jr. being on top at the end.

Stenhouse, Jr. is stiff competition. Last season's cup RoY. A two time NNS champion. He's driving the formidable, championship winning #17 RFR machine. Five and a half years younger.

Patrick is up to the task. Her late session charge to 27th in qualifying Friday shows she has her Dani-tude prime condition. With a new crew chief whispering engineering terms in her ear, a language she intimately understands, and a well used car to drive, this is going to be an impressive effort.

Impressive, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom