All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing what a little make up and photo shop will do..

danica-patrick.jpg

Yep. Thats what she does best. Show off her body & attract sponsors. Maybe she should focus on racing. Oh right, she doesnt need good results to bring in money. She's got abs :rolleyes:

I wish her the best and I was referring to success in landing an additonal sponsor

She is not as scantily clad as she has been in the past. Just Gym gear.

Shes a woman and is not going to apologize for it

Last edited:
Me too. Gender re-assignment is a very scary procedure.

(I'm just joking people)

I wish her the best and I was referring to success in landing an additonal sponsor

She is not as scantily clad as she has been in the past. Just Gym gear.

Shes a woman and is not going to apologize for it
Gym gear? What gym do you go to that allows women to wear just a sports bra for a top. Sign me up.

happens. My Gf likes to be comfortable when she goes to the gym, this is also why she goes to a women only gym. Wants to keep the pervs away

So @TexasRaceLady what are you going to rename this thread as for this season? New-New season of All things relating to Danica Patrick? :D

If you have the body to be in yoga pants and fitness wear, do it.

Danica better not go into planet fitness looking all sexy and all. All those fatties will be lunking you right out of there. LOL

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/what-the-blank-danica-patrick/

This made me smile. She is so likeble. This is why shes my fav driver!

Welcome to the second edition of What the (Blank)? Just like on the first day of elementary school, we asked our athletes to answer 10 questions about themselves so you could get to know them better. Next up is Danica Patrick. Yes, this is her real handwriting.
– The song I never want to hear again in an arena/ballpark/stadium is
Layer-8.png

– I am the best
hair-model.jpg
on my team

– My biggest nightmare is
Layer-10.png
Layer-11.png

Layer-12.png
is my favorite road city

– The most meaningless stat in my sport is
Layer-13.png
Layer-14.png

– My perfect sandwich would be
Layer-15.png
Layer-16.png

– The greatest athlete on earth right now is
Layer-17.png

– If my entire team participated in a Royal Rumble, the last (wo)man standing would be
Layer-18.png

– The weirdest thing that an opposing fan has yelled at me was
Layer-19.png
Layer-20.png

Layer-21.png
is the best cartoon of all-time

Danica Patrick / Senior Editor
DP_Black_Athlete_Signature-230x117.png

Her nightmare is failing at anything? What does she consider her little stint in NASCAR?

Her nightmare is failing at anything? What does she consider her little stint in NASCAR?
Most peoples goal in life is to make as much money as they can at a job that they can truely love. "Which few do." Some make a lot of money but hate their job...and some make a small amount of money and love their job. Danica has put herself in a position to do the job that most of us can only dream of. She has already accomplished more then most of us will ever accomplish in our lifetime So, people can call her a lot of things...But, I don't think a failure is one of them.:)

Last edited:
Uppity women ! Should be seen and not heard . She makes far too much money and has a small chest . Plus she doesn't win races .

Most peoples goal in life is to make as much money as they can at a job that they can truely love. "Which few do." Some make a lot of money but hate their job...and some make a small amount of money and love their job. Danica has put herself in a position to do the job that most of us can only dream of. She has already accomplished more then most of us will ever accomplish in our lifetime So, people can call her a lot of things...But, I don't think a failure is one of them.:)

Failure is measured by lack of perfomance in this sport. You know that.

In terms of making it, she did. There's no doubt about that but what will her legacy here be in terms of how well she does ON the track?

So far, its looking very murky.

TaxACT Backs Patrick At Daytona

TaxACT will partner with Stewart-Haas Racing to sponsor the No. 10 team and driver Danica Patrick in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.

TaxACT will serve as the co-primary sponsor with GoDaddy during the Feb. 14 Sprint Unlimited at Daytona International Speedway. For the remainder of Budweiser Speedweeks at Daytona, which includes Daytona 500 Qualifying Feb. 15, the Budweiser Duel Feb. 19 and the 57th Daytona 500 Feb. 22, TaxACT will be seen on the C-post of the No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet SS.

During the heart of tax season, TaxACT will serve as the primary sponsor of the No. 10 team and Patrick during the March 27-29 race weekend at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway.

read more here

Gym gear? What gym do you go to that allows women to wear just a sports bra for a top. Sign me up.
I live in Texas and for 70% of the year we see females not only dress for the gym like that but we can see some females in the grocery stores dressed like that. There's a Lifetime gym right behind my house many of the females that train there go to the Kroger and Walmart grocery stores that are across the street from the Lifetime. Hell I have even seen women running around my neighborhood dressed liker that.

I feel so bad for her. She's been so exploited and taken advantage of. :rolleyes: All the way to the bank ;)

I give her credit for taking a picture without "War Paint" too.

Not my fav for sure. I miss basic green and orange.
I agree but what can you do? A sponsor is a sponsor.

As for the original Go Daddy paint scheme. I think it's one of the better ones out there on the track and certainly one of the most recognizable.

I miss the days when a car could run the entire season under one sponsor. I hare having to search for my driver week in and week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom