All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
we shall see...I wish DP would run some nationwide as well...
I think it would really benefit her. I'm sure she could line something up in NW no problem at all. However, I do realize her off the track obligations are probably much more demanding than they are for most drivers. Her schedule may not allow it.

I think it would really benefit her. I'm sure she could line something up in NW no problem at all. However, I do realize her off the track obligations are probably much more demanding than they are for most drivers. Her schedule may not allow it.

There are advantages to not being so damn popular. You get to to concentrate on your craft a lot more and hone it...

There are advantages to not being so damn popular. You get to to concentrate on your craft a lot more and hone it...
what to you think she needs to learn that she hasn't already learned, she needs to be able to do what she learned.

In only her third cup start at Loudon, Patrick turned in a solid 22nd place finish raising her average finish there to an awesome 27th. The finish put her once again firmly in the top five of the bottom half of the field. She improved her stellar starting position by seven. And, with that she set new records for women.

Selected highlights of her memorable and historic day:

In a masterful display of talent she drove past Jeff Gordon towards the end for position

She soundly defeated last week’s winner, the highly competitive Aric Almirola, by several seconds.

Battled with the legendary Jeff Burton in his second start of the season in the always dangerous, part time 66 car. While she came up short she learned a great deal.

A lead lap finish. She skillfully saved her equipment and played the ServiceMaster Clean cautions. Including NASCAR’s always legit debris calls.

After a grueling stretch of competition, we’ll take a break from cup competition next week and return with vigor for the final races of the season.

what to you think she needs to learn that she hasn't already learned, she needs to be able to do what she learned.

Its experience I think...learning what a cup car needs to be fast...She has improved this year just wish it was more.

In only her third cup start at Loudon, Patrick turned in a solid 22nd place finish raising her average finish there to an awesome 27th. The finish put her once again firmly in the top five of the bottom half of the field. She improved her stellar starting position by seven. And, with that she set new records for women.

Selected highlights of her memorable and historic day:

In a masterful display of talent she drove past Jeff Gordon towards the end for position

She soundly defeated last week’s winner, the highly competitive Aric Almirola, by several seconds.

Battled with the legendary Jeff Burton in his second start of the season in the always dangerous, part time 66 car. While she came up short she learned a great deal.

A lead lap finish. She skillfully saved her equipment and played the ServiceMaster Clean cautions. Including NASCAR’s always legit debris calls.

After a grueling stretch of competition, we’ll take a break from cup competition next week and return with vigor for the final races of the season.

You crack me up man. Things are back to normal with 20th place finishes. Danica is such a joke. A win will never happen and the only way it does is on rain delays or gas mileage races. Its not possible this no talent bum can win. Reality is setting in to all of the blind fans. Lets put Chase Elliott in the car and see what an 18 year old can do with it. Time for a change and time to be realistic. Danica cant cut it and the results prove it over and over and over.

I have heard Danica called a lot of things...but, i never thought she would be called a bum.:)

To be fair, Kyle Larson rode dirt cars growing up nonstop which translates better to the handling of a loose cup car then an indy car.

Very few indycar people have come over to Nascar and had reasonable success.

This is funny tho, DanicaFreak defends his driver at every turn, We know this and yet we still respond like its serious. I just wonder what we'll all do when Danica is out of the sport (that day will come eventually even if she was a winning driver)

Circle jerk no more lol.

You crack me up man. Things are back to normal with 20th place finishes. Danica is such a joke. A win will never happen and the only way it does is on rain delays or gas mileage races. Its not possible this no talent bum can win. Reality is setting in to all of the blind fans. Lets put Chase Elliott in the car and see what an 18 year old can do with it. Time for a change and time to be realistic. Danica cant cut it and the results prove it over and over and over.

You can't say "a win will never happen" and then say "the only way it does". Either it will or it won't. I want to see her win and I think she will get a win and fans will make excuses as to why it's not legitimate. That said, I wish they'd put Kenzie Ruston in that car.

You can't say "a win will never happen" and then say "the only way it does". Either it will or it won't. I want to see her win and I think she will get a win and fans will make excuses as to why it's not legitimate. That said, I wish they'd put Kenzie Ruston in that car.

Kenzie Ruston would be awesome. I think we will see in her in cup. I would not like to Patrick out of a ride...Id like tgo see BOTH in cup

Ive been secretly hoping that nascar @ brickyard would be Patricks first win. Think of it...she returns to her indycar roots on historic ground and she makes history of another kind....

Heres hopin'

GO DANICA!!

Ive been secretly hoping that nascar @ brickyard would be Patricks first win. Think of it...she returns to her indycar roots on historic ground and she makes history of another kind....

Heres hopin'

GO DANICA!!
you should start off by secretly hoping Danica scores a top 5

you should start off by secretly hoping Danica scores a top 5

Go%20Big%20or%20Go%20Homev2.gif

Did you see the pictures of Danica and Ricky at the espys? Holy crap she looks like a cougar. Ricky looks 10!

I just finished watching the 2014 ESPYs and i have never seen Danica look so hot. She looks like she has put a little weight on and it really works for her.:)

just saw her on the TV watching the golf tourney Ricky is in. Impressive she was, but over shadowed by the woman beside her who was outstanding !

Heres hopin'

GO DANICA!!

Stop! You're making Brian stain his shorts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom