All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was talk about Patrick driving for HAAS F1. I doubt it will happen.

Patrick is not getting up to speed as fast as I would like. I see improvement, and this makes me happiER not as happy as will be to see her win a couple of these things.

Will that change my being a fan of hers? No.
I

I think when Kenzie decides to come over all her experience on these tracks is going to really help. Something, as a patrick fan I am jealous of.
what is the improvement that you see?

That's what everyone said about Logano...

Joey Logano would've benefited from Nationwide. Watching him improve as he went in the Cup Series was just painful to watch. I argue that Gibbs set him back a couple of years by rushing him up. The kid's confidence was SHOT after his rookie year until he hooked up with Brad.

At Gibbs, Joey had no one to lift him up and make him feel like a good talent. At SHR/Hendrick, Danica has everyone doing that for her and she still can't get it done. Confidence matters. Logano shows that.

Joey Logano would've benefited from Nationwide. Watching him improve as he went in the Cup Series was just painful to watch. I argue that Gibbs set him back a couple of years by rushing him up. The kid's confidence was SHOT after his rookie year until he hooked up with Brad.

At Gibbs, Joey had no one to lift him up and make him feel like a good talent. At SHR/Hendrick, Danica has everyone doing that for her and she still can't get it done. Confidence matters. Logano shows that.

Neither does Kenseth this year. :XXROFL:

www.theglen.com
Danica Patrick, driver of the No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing, will be participating in a special Q&A session at Watkins Glen International during the Cheez-It(TM) 355 at The Glen weekend. This exclusive Q&A session will take place at the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern on Saturday.

Wonder if shes gonna be drinking..that would be cool...have a bud with Patrick

Edit-seems like a fan Q and A. You pay $75 and get to go in.

Last edited:
www.theglen.com
Danica Patrick, driver of the No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing, will be participating in a special Q&A session at Watkins Glen International during the Cheez-It(TM) 355 at The Glen weekend. This exclusive Q&A session will take place at the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern on Saturday.

Every race weekend there having Q & A sessions with Danica at some venue so she can again speak about how close she is to winning a race. Why don't they just call it what it is: your an attractive female competing in a man's sport & despite the fact that up to this point if you were a male driver like say David Ragan, we wouldn't care, but your an attractive female and we're a nation of horny undersexed men so because of that we love to see you every chance we get even if you never are in contention for victory. At least in Ragans defense, he has 2 wins, 1 of them in less than stellar equipment. Jimmie doesn't even get weekly Q & A sessions and he's the reigning 6 time champ. Guess all the men are too busy getting their cars right.

She has appeal..for the reasons you mentioned. People want to know about her. Girls as well.

She has appeal..for the reasons you mentioned. People want to know about her. Girls as well.
The only appeal Danica has is a back marker. She is a joke for everybody and the sport as a whole. Its embarrassing to watch what so many of us have predicted. What is she 28th in points. Terrible. But hey, she is kicking michael annettes ass. lol

Keep believing in some mirical becasuse it will never come. Danica is a joke of a driver and cant handle this level of racing. She is in over her head. Put Chase Elliott in the car and see what happens overnight.

www.theglen.com

$75??? I might pay that to see Danica in a T&A session, but a Q&A about racing? No chance. Unless it's an all the Buds you can drink event.

she is finishing better..qualifying better...

You're right. Here is her average start/finish from the last two years...

AvSt - 30.1
AvFn - 26.1

AvSt - 21.0
AvFn - 25.2

At this rate of improvement she'll be contending for top 5's and wins in just 20 years.

Wish she had spent more time in nationwide.....but I believe in her....wish progress was faster..

If any other driver was making this kind of "progress," they'd be looking for a new line of work.

Shes making nascar money. The on track success will come. Shes not happy being a souvenir hauler queen. Shes motivated to win!

Neither does Kenseth this year. :XXROFL:

Do you really think Kenseth is down on confidence, or that his 2014 driving compares to Joeys tenure at Gibbs.
I would think everybody believes it is the car, and not a problem with Kenseths driving.

And the sponsors keep on coming...

New deal with Revo for Patrick

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101902732#.

In dealing with her more than a dozen sponsors, including Revo, NASCAR driver Danica Patrick told CNBC on Thursday she does not like to overpromote her brands on Twitter because she wants her 1 million-plus followers to know that she's really the one tweeting.

"It's all built around what's natural. And I stand my ground pretty hard [on promotion], especially with social media," she said. "When I first started on Twitter way back in 2009, I was really guarded ... with that stuff since it's an extension of my personality."

On "Squawk Box" Thursday, Patrick also talked about her new sunglasses deal with Revo. "They're kind of doing a revamp. So part of it is me doing a line." She said the new shades will be available this fall.

I've won just as many NASCAR races as she has :idunno:

Not for long. Have you won an Indycar race too?

If you think you can do as well as her, I might suggest you strap on a firesuit and show everyone.

au contraire

uhh...Not for me

upload_2014-8-7_18-44-38.jpeg

Fun fact, the vast majority of crossdressers are straight. The same %'s as the non-crossdresser population that is straight.
original.0

Probably true but right or wrong I am keeping my distance. It is not that I would deprive them of the right to dress as they choose.

I am just to simple and the awkward creepy feelings would be to much. I wouldn't want to ever have to tell him that that made his but look to fat.

To be honest, you probably see it all the time and dont even realize it.

Maybe I don't know, well on second thought I do not think I see many cross dressers, and my last post wasnt meant as serious.

Theres something wrong to be talking about cross dressers in a Danica Thread. :D

All she had to do was ride around the track for the last 2 minutes of practice and she would solidly be 36th in the session... But nooope she had to wad it up. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom