All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few drivers come from the back at The Glen.

Danica Patrick is NOT going to be an exception.

images

Hey, Kyle Petty won at the Glen back in 92 due to rain so why not Danica. I mean 2 years ago whenever that was, wasn't she leading that road race when someone threw their shoe onto the track?

Danica wins if:

1. There's an early caution after the first pit stop and she's the only one to pit.
2. When everyone else pits, she stays out for a while and inherits the lead.
3. It rains.
But there is no rain forecasted on Sunday, so.........................

Hey, Kyle Petty won at the Glen back in 92 due to rain so why not Danica. I mean 2 years ago whenever that was, wasn't she leading that road race when someone threw their shoe onto the track?
Please don't compare Danica to Kyle. Even Kyle had more talent.

Danica's first 67 races - 3 Top 10's
Kyle's first 67 races - 19 Top 10's, 2 Top 5's.

:eek:

Please don't compare Danica to Kyle. Even Kyle had more talent.

Danica's first 67 races - 3 Top 10's
Kyle's first 67 races - 19 Top 10's, 2 Top 5's.

:eek:

It was just a random statement geez, you didn't have to break out the stat book. Trust me I know very well Kyle's career was much better than Danica's. As a matter of fact, the 92 season happened to be his best season of his career...

Also, the sneaker thing totally didn't mess up Danica. The car broke.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/na...were-not-caused-thrown-shoe-tony-eury-jr-says

You can see the rear axle sliding around in this video, especially in the hard braking zones. It was doing that before she ever hit the shoe. I was texting a buddy at the time asking how we could see it but her crew and the TV people could not. All Marty Reid and Ricky Craven could chalk it up to was her inexperience and nerves. If the shoe never lands on the track, they'd probably still be trying to blame her for "imagining" things when the rear end was sliding around.

It's not nearly as fun to say Danica lost Montreal because of a mechanical failure, though.

Also, the sneaker thing totally didn't mess up Danica. The car broke.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/na...were-not-caused-thrown-shoe-tony-eury-jr-says

You can see the rear axle sliding around in this video, especially in the hard braking zones. It was doing that before she ever hit the shoe. I was texting a buddy at the time asking how we could see it but her crew and the TV people could not. All Marty Reid and Ricky Craven could chalk it up to was her inexperience and nerves. If the shoe never lands on the track, they'd probably still be trying to blame her for "imagining" things when the rear end was sliding around.

It's not nearly as fun to say Danica lost Montreal because of a mechanical failure, though.

Up next on Fox 'When trick axels go horribly wrong.'

With respect to the tragic occurrence at Canandaigua Motorsports Park last evening, a pre-race Patrick report will not be posted.

My prayers and thoughts are with the family and friends of Kevin Ward, Jr., as well as those associated with Tony Stewart and Stewart-Haas Racing. May God grant comfort and strength to those struggling with a new reality in their lives.

Same as saying you really didn't lose, just that you just didn't win.

With all of SHR in mourning and with the engine trouble she had and the crash in practice...imho she did well.

Holy crap, your excuses are as bad as Obama's. Why not go for broke and say George screwed up her race?

Just saying giving the emotional rollercoaster she did well. Hell, I;d wager without getting caught up in the newman mess she would be top 10.

that's a new one, emotional roller coaster? I knew one or two that when it was their time of the month I wouldn't call it that.
angry-woman-medium-new.jpg

Far as I am concerned, she was damn lucky she got thru there as well as she did.

that's a new one, emotional roller coaster? I knew one or two that when it was their time of the month I wouldn't call it that.
angry-woman-medium-new.jpg

Far as I am concerned, she was damn lucky she got thru there as well as she did.

skill.....:) and plus this was not an average day,,,,we all know what her owner was accused of,

Patrick ice bucket challenge

She did not seem to have as much water in her bucket as the others did....hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom