Allenbaba rules!!!!

lisa

Kurt Busch fan
I contacted Allen several weeks ago about a client of mine who loves Nascar. My client is mentally disabled. He can speak in small sentences but mostly in one or two words. He mumbles so it is hard to understand him but I have been around him for so long, I can usually pick out what he is staying. Some words are clear as a bell though and it usually has to do with Nascar, football or baseball.

I want you to understand how much Nascar means to this young man, he is 27 years old. Dale Jr is "The Man" to him.

As I said, I contacted Allen several weeks ago about giving my client some Nascar items for Christmas and he came through for me. He sent me Martin Truex hats, Kurt Busch hats, a Martin Truex hoodie and tee shirt, and several Kurt shirts.

I'm not telling you all this to rub it in, I just want you to know how great Allen is and how much this will mean to my client.

Thank you Allen, you are to me, "The Man."

He is The Man , Lisa . You are too , it was your idea.

Thank you, I know it was but I give Allen all the credit. He didn't have to do it. It was just an idea I had on how to give my client a really nice present for Christmas.

I wish I could tell you his name instead of referring to him as "my client" but it is for privacy sake that I cannot.

I'm going to piggyback on Lisa's thread.

Major props to @Allenbaba for the package that he sent. He took time out of his day to send several items to me for my 3 year old son. The look my son had on his face when I opened the box and he saw all of the "racing cars" stuff was priceless. The fact that he went out of his way to make that happen, expecting nothing in return, speaks volumes about him and the type of person he is. Nascar could definitely benefit by having more people like him involved with the sport.

I'm going to piggyback on Lisa's thread.

Major props to @Allenbaba for the package that he sent. He took time out of his day to send several items to me for my 3 year old son. The look my son had on his face when I opened the box and he saw all of the "racing cars" stuff was priceless. The fact that he went out of his way to make that happen, expecting nothing in return, speaks volumes about him and the type of person he is. Nascar could definitely benefit by having more people like him involved with the sport.

Allen is a really great guy, I think highly of him.

I contacted Allen several weeks ago about a client of mine who loves Nascar. My client is mentally disabled. He can speak in small sentences but mostly in one or two words. He mumbles so it is hard to understand him but I have been around him for so long, I can usually pick out what he is staying. Some words are clear as a bell though and it usually has to do with Nascar, football or baseball.

I want you to understand how much Nascar means to this young man, he is 27 years old. Dale Jr is "The Man" to him.

As I said, I contacted Allen several weeks ago about giving my client some Nascar items for Christmas and he came through for me. He sent me Martin Truex hats, Kurt Busch hats, a Martin Truex hoodie and tee shirt, and several Kurt shirts.

I'm not telling you all this to rub it in, I just want you to know how great Allen is and how much this will mean to my client.

Thank you Allen, you are to me, "The Man."

This is the greatest post I have ever read. Thank you. More people like you two, and this world would be a better place.

Back
Top Bottom