And only a couple days left until Talladega...

H

Happy29

My friends, it cannot be denied, we have all been waiting for this day. We are going back to Talladega Superspeedway, where the real racing happens. No longer are we in Martinsville (I actually kind of liked the racing there :huh: ) or Bristol (ZZZzzzzZzzzz) or Texas (which wasnt bad, just erase the top 12 guys) and we go to Talladega. Will DEI be overthrown this week?

The question has yet to be answered. However, the DEI domination of Talladega began in 2001 during the EA Sports 500 and their superspeedway dominance continues to this week with three Daytona 500 victories and a bundle of Talladega wins.

However, many teams have caught up, teams like Robert Yates Racing, Chip Gannassi Racing and Richard Childress Racing have caught up.

Oh heavens! Good heavens, the drama that could happen at any moment, where anyone could take the lead, even Buckshot Jones! My God! Who wouldnt want that?!!!!!!!

Happy it looks like just you and I will be watching the race Sunday.........well Lappy and Turtle too, but they have no choice!! They'll be there. :D

I'm with you brother.........the drama continues. But, it won't be Buckshot..........it'll be Jimmy Spencer with Kerry doing the bump and run unsuccessfully in the final turn!! :D :cheers:

Happy, be honest. You're not taking your meds, are you?

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Apr 20 2004, 08:59 PM
Happy, be honest. You're not taking your meds, are you?
I think you are on to something there, EMP! Someone, quick!!! Happy is off his medication!!! :lol: :lol:

As for the Talladega race, I'll have it on the television, but I doubt that I will sit and watch from beginning to end.

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 20 2004, 08:06 PM
My friends, it cannot be denied, we have all been waiting for this day. We are going back to Talladega Superspeedway, where the real racing happens. No longer are we in Martinsville (I actually kind of liked the racing there :huh: ) or Bristol (ZZZzzzzZzzzz) or Texas (which wasnt bad, just erase the top 12 guys) and we go to Talladega. Will DEI be overthrown this week?

The question has yet to be answered. However, the DEI domination of Talladega began in 2001 during the EA Sports 500 and their superspeedway dominance continues to this week with three Daytona 500 victories and a bundle of Talladega wins.

However, many teams have caught up, teams like Robert Yates Racing, Chip Gannassi Racing and Richard Childress Racing have caught up.

Oh heavens! Good heavens, the drama that could happen at any moment, where anyone could take the lead, even Buckshot Jones! My God! Who wouldnt want that?!!!!!!!
On that note, I will pick Kurt Bush to figure this thing out. Oh! That's one of the other teams too. :)

911? Please take Happy to the ER so he can be forced to take his meds!

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 20 2004, 11:35 PM
911? Please take Happy to the ER so he can be forced to take his meds!
:p Another good one Kat.

The day is opon us, All i know now is i got a little over a 6 hour drive firday.....sounds fun don't it? :lol: :p

YYYAAAAA<Yawnadega is upon Us,will get some good napping time in on Sunday :lol: :lol: Then in 2 weeks We go abck to real racing at Richmond :lol: :D

California will be cool, but I live for the short tracks. Matbe they'll be a Hooters or an ASA race on this weekend.

From the looks of this thread next week most people will be relying on heresay when discussing incidents or events that will occur during the race. :) Bet the discussions will be just as lively........goes to show that you don't really need to watch a race and what happens during the race to have something to say about it? Hmmmmmmmmm?!! :lol:

Bet most of y'all saying you are going to do work in the garden or hiting the mall are just bluffing. :D

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Apr 21 2004, 10:05 PM

Bet most of y'all saying you are going to do work in the garden or hiting the mall are just bluffing. :D
You're on. Twenty bucks OK with you?

Personally, I'll be watching. As I've said before, not one of my favorite tracks but it is racing and I'll be tuned in. I wish it was a big road course instead but it is what it is. :D

Back
Top Bottom