Another long weekend at Milwaukee

17_Fan

Another great race weekend at Milwaukee. Congrats to Brendan on his CTS win & to Jason Keller on his Busch win. Saturday was rather dreary until the rain finally stopped. The highlight of the weekend was getting my picture taken with Tina Gordon! :wub:

Yeah!I have met Tina a few times around home down here and she is not only pretty but nice as well.Show us the pic! :)

Crawford and Gordon...the NEW alabama gang!

Yeah, Shane Hmiel did a great job of wrecking Ron Hornaday. This looked like Vickers day to win, he shouldve raced the leaders if there was going to be a yellow flag.

Originally posted by Happy29@Jun 30 2003, 06:02 AM
Yeah, Shane Hmiel did a great job of wrecking Ron Hornaday.
My comment on that is...well, it was only Ron Hornaday...no loss. ;)

Originally posted by bud_stud@Jun 30 2003, 12:08 AM
Come on.. dont be bashful, lets see the pic! lol
As soon a I get 'em developed...going to be a while though. Heading to California today.

Shane Hmiel was a lapped car and he was racing the leaders for his lap back. Guess it's their nature even if they do wreck somebody.

Originally posted by Happy29@Jun 30 2003, 10:15 AM
Shane Hmiel was a lapped car and he was racing the leaders for his lap back. Guess it's their nature even if they do wreck somebody.
I agree...it was Shane's fault & he shouldn't have been racing Riggs & Hornaday. But like I said, it was only Hornaday...no loss. :D

:) How about Ted Musgrave, now only 30 points out of 1st, after Hamilton has his first problems of the year.
:angry: Bonehead call of the Busch race was made by Randy LaJoie's crew chief. They should have figured on cautions coming later in the race that would have saved fuel. Also then not pitting right at the end with only 5 cars behind them was idotic. If not for those calls Randy could have won, or if he had at least pitted, finished 3rd.

Originally posted by park30fan@Jun 30 2003, 02:39 PM
:) How about Ted Musgrave, now only 30 points out of 1st, after Hamilton has his first problems of the year.
:angry: Bonehead call of the Busch race was made by Randy LaJoie's crew chief. They should have figured on cautions coming later in the race that would have saved fuel. Also then not pitting right at the end with only 5 cars behind them was idotic. If not for those calls Randy could have won, or if he had at least pitted, finished 3rd.
Funny how that works & then they fire the driver to boot!

Me & Tina! :wub:

Attachments

• me___Tina.jpg
    me___Tina.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom