Are you ready?

Are you ready for TNT/NBC to take over race coverage?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

• I don't like either FOX or TNT!

• I like them both!

• I don't know.

• Total voters
W

Ward Burton

Are you ready for TNT/NBC to take over race coverage?

No here, I like FOX and I don't wanna hear Benny blab on and on about how he eats 80 pounds of food every second. :D :p Allen Bestwick is ok though, I dont mind him...

Need a break from DW, but just wait in a couple weeks I will be b*tching about Benny. :p

As long as I get to see some racin'... Benny's okay in my book.

Originally posted by bowtie@Jun 24 2003, 05:21 PM
Wally Dallenbach is horrible.
i don't think horrible is harsh enough, but if there is a word that harsh they'll look it up so we don't have to.

Allen Bestwick is the best in the biz. I also have always liked BP's insight, all though with NBC he seems to try to over do it. NBC wouldn't hurt themselves by losing Wally. On the other hand, no more Larry Mac's whiny voice, Mike Joy's arrogance & TG no more boogity, boogity, boogity! -_- Talk about beating a dead horse!

I don't dislike neither one i'm just glad I can watch the race.

Hey, RustyFan4Ever! I have to agree with ya! If I can just see the race on the TV, then it's a good day. I just try to tune out the "ones" I really don't care to listen to.

Who cares? I'm happy just as long as I get to watch some racin'!! :p

At first I hated FOX, this year they grew on me and I dont mind them. Either way they are both the same. Each have their positives and negatives.

I like Fox more than NBC but they both are ok! I agree that Alan is good and I like Benny as well. I just can't stand Wally. They need toget someone ele sin that seat. Heck Brett Bodine is not that bad, he has done some races for SPEED this year. The Pit crew is pretty good as well. But I like FOX better

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510@Jun 24 2003, 11:41 PM
I like Fox more than NBC but they both are ok! I agree that Alan is good and I like Benny as well. I just can't stand Wally. They need toget someone ele sin that seat. Heck Brett Bodine is not that bad, he has done some races for SPEED this year. The Pit crew is pretty good as well. But I like FOX better
back when kenny was driving the 27 car the first year of the tv deal, the team shut down and he had the job over wally then the team got a sponsor the next day and he went back to the 27 car and wally ended up getting the gig.

benny is a moron.
but so is DW.

allen is annoying
but so is larry

wally is the only sane one of the bunch
so is mike.

all and all. theyre about the same.

Originally posted by 17_Fan@Jun 24 2003, 07:10 PM
Allen Bestwick is the best in the biz. I also have always liked BP's insight, all though with NBC he seems to try to over do it. NBC wouldn't hurt themselves by losing Wally. On the other hand, no more Larry Mac's whiny voice, Mike Joy's arrogance & TG no more boogity, boogity, boogity! -_- Talk about beating a dead horse!
I just don't like Benny. Maybe he needs to be put out to pasture.

Please do not interview a driver during warm up laps when they do the starting lineup run down.

Originally posted by Dinoforthe3@Jun 25 2003, 07:46 AM
Please do not interview a driver during warm up laps when they do the starting lineup run down.
But that is Fox's forte. Never get a complete rundown from them, unless you turn down the sound and focus on the screen.

The person I miss the most is Eli Gold. He was only on the TNN races, which were few and far between. (Part of the tracks that worked with CBS. CBS owns TNN & at the time the tracks made their own deals with the networks. Most worked with ABC/ESPN.)

Originally posted by 17_Fan+Jun 25 2003, 09:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (17_Fan @ Jun 25 2003, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Dinoforthe3@Jun 25 2003, 07:46 AM
But that is Fox's forte. Never get a complete rundown from them, unless you turn down the sound and focus on the screen. [/b][/quote]
Fox only started doing it after NBC did it.

I dont like FOX because of this:

This is my impression of them during this years Aarons 499

Mike Joy: For more now on Jimmie Johnson's current spot on the lead we go to Dick Bergeren
(camera focused on Johnson)
Dick Bergeren: Well Mike, Chad Knaus and Jimmie Johnson's credit goes to Randy Dorton for-- Oh no we got a crash on the track
(camera still focused on Jimmie Johnson)
Dick Bergeren: Ryan Newman into the wall and airborne, Rusty Wallace is in it, Bill Elliott is in, Jeff Gordon is in it as well, 10 no Twenty Cars are in it !
Dick Bergeren: Anyway, lets go back to Jimmie Johnson, Randy Dorton this summer built a whole new corps of Engines for the superspeedways and when the fuel rule changed, they continually experimented with it on the engine setup. They also made sure that that problem which plagued their engines during the 2002 EA Sports 500 would never plague them again ! Back to you Mike !
Mike Joy: We'll be back after this commercial break !

I'll be glad to get rid of DW...he gets on my nerves

But.....I don't care for Benny, can't stand Wally, and Alan needs to lighten up.

I'd like to see Mike Joy, Larry and Jeff Hammond back......guess I'll have to wait till next year.

I love Wally Dallenbach in the announcer's booth, I have no problem with Allen Bestwick, but Benny Parsons and the way he picks Jeff Gordon to win every week (I have no problem with that, but it gets on me nerves !) and the way he wears those glasses... But at least they dont get too technical on the car parts ^_^

Back
Top Bottom