Atlanta RACE thread

Come on Kevin. Stop throwing your crew under the bus. They didnt lose you the race. Ugh.

I'll tell you what, every race from here out is important but IMHO the 3 most important races remaining on the schedule in order of importance are 3) Richmond next Saturday as this is the final shot for some non race winners who can't get in on points. 2) Talladega as always this is the wildcard, top running chase driver who gets a good finish here will be in really good shape & finally 1) Homestead, 4 drivers, 1 champion...

I'll tell you what, every race from here out is important but IMHO the 3 most important races remaining on the schedule in order of importance are 3) Richmond next Saturday as this is the final shot for some non race winners who can't get in on points. 2) Talladega as always this is the wildcard, top running chase driver who gets a good finish here will be in really good shape & finally 1) Homestead, 4 drivers, 1 champion...

IMO, Talladega is less dangerous this year. Get a win in that set, and it doesn't matter what happens there.

According to sportscenter, this is the tony Stewart 500.

**** the media.

:rolleyes: Exciting finish with major chase implications, and espn focuses on the tabloid aspect of the race. They will soon follow that up with a report of LeBron's vacation, Johnny Football's new booster seat for sitting on the bench, and Michael Sam's autobiography "The Back Side"

:espnsux:

Im glad the tmz of sports isn't covering my favorite sport next year.

**** you, espn.

Back
Top Bottom