Atlanta RACE thread

Also:

- Never before had four drivers earned two Top 5s in the first two races of the season since the Daytona 500 became the season opener in 1982
- Kevin Harvick has five straight 1st- or 2nd-place finishes, dating back to Texas in November
- Jamie McMurray surpassed Rick Mast for the most Cup starts in the #1 (182)
- Brendan Gaughan made $97,785 in his very first Cup start in the #62, more than anyone had ever totaled in that car number (Rick Wilson had earned the most, $56,500 in 20 starts from 1980-1983)
I noticed yesterday that four of the top five were the same in both races.. Joey, Kevin, Junior and Jimmie. Junior is fourth in points and is nine points ahead of Martin Truex who is fifth. That's quite a gap this early... and Martin, I believe, has two top 10s.

That is why I dont like Joey Logano, Not because of his fan(s) on this board, but because of the way he drives and thinks he's a slick motherf*cker and everybody else will believe his story. Started doin that crap when he was restarting too early. Someone is gonna put that poor kid into the wall before long if he keeps it up.

That is why I dont like Joey Logano, Not because of his fan(s) on this board, but because of the way he drives and thinks he's a slick motherf*cker and everybody else will believe his story. Started doin that crap when he was restarting too early. Someone is gonna put that poor kid into the wall before long if he keeps it up.

I believe JR. I dont think jolo got tight. he did damn well on purpose. Just like he wrecked Patrick last year on purpose.

Reactions: Pat
This sort of stuff will come home to roost in the playoffs.

he might be a kid, but he ain't poor, and Jr whining about something? give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom