Attn: All Bristol go'ers!

S

slick-nick

Are we going to have the first annual Racing-Forums.com meeting? Let me know.. I'll be there for Pole Day on Friday and the race on Sunday.

Are you going to be there for Pole Day? If so, we gotta hook up and try to get that tattoo of yours on TV during qualifying!!

Originally posted by slick-nick@Mar 17 2004, 03:55 PM
Are you going to be there for Pole Day?  If so, we gotta hook up and try to get that tattoo of yours on TV during qualifying!!
:eek: I dunno about that....might be more appropriate for Trackside... :lol:

Yeah, I'll be there Friday.

Originally posted by turtle3539+Mar 17 2004, 04:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Mar 17 2004, 04:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--slick-nick@Mar 17 2004, 03:55 PM
Are you going to be there for Pole Day?  If so, we gotta hook up and try to get that tattoo of yours on TV during qualifying!!

Yeah, I'll be there Friday. [/b][/quote]
i will be sure to set the tape. :lol: :ph34r:

Originally posted by turtle3539@Mar 17 2004, 05:01 PM

Yeah, I'll be there Friday.
I've never been to a Trackside before.

I went to the one in Atlanta in Oct. We got there late and were way in the back. This time I wanna get there early and get some "I survived Trackside Live" beads. :lol:

Don't know. Probably around souvenir trailers. We'll just have to look for the giant stage, blinding lights, and blabber mouths. :lol:

ROTFL!!!!! Blabber mouths?????
Just look for dear Mikey!!!!! Ya oughtta be able to hear him from a mile away!!!
Have tons of fun, you folks!!!!! I am green with envy!!!

Back
Top Bottom