Bad Brad

P

Pete:Team Penske

http://espn.go.com/racing/story/_/id/12031574/brad-keselowski-qa

This why he is my driver Yes he makes mistakes, yes sometimes he says things best left alone and yes he angers his opponents. But the guys who get mad are the frustrated ones who couldn't get up front, (Matt ) or the jealous ones who can't back up their big mouth (Denny) or the ones who think they are entitled and want to ride around and whine when someone races them.

The real racers like Kurt Bush and a few others don't say anything except positive things.

Is it to early to start talking racing??

There are 3 guys who don't, Carl, Denny and Jeff. I think Matt likes him now. LOLOLOLOLOL

This why he is my driver Yes he makes mistakes, yes sometimes he says things best left alone and yes he angers his opponents. But the guys who get mad are the frustrated ones who couldn't get up front, (Matt ) or the jealous ones who can't back up their big mouth (Denny) or the ones who think they are entitled and want to ride around and whine when someone races them.

The real racers like Kurt Bush and a few others don't say anything except positive things.

What about that time a few years ago when Kurt Busch whined about Jimmie Johnson?

Yes...I'm sure Matt is losing sleep about it

Brad can whine and cry effeminatly with the best of them.

Im a Brad Fan. I've said this before somewhere else on the board. Isn't it a race car drivers job to drive the wheels off a car? That's what he does, he will always make that one move that could win him a race. I was also a fan of his dad when he raced in the ARCA series.

Haha, you can't be serious with that statement. Pick any race of the year, and tune into Kurt's team radio, you'll be enlightened with all his "positivity".

He lost his ride at Penske because he was such a whiney a**. There are very few drivers who have managed to almost destroy their careers on stuff they've said and how they've acted, but Kurt's right up there.

Brad K is awesome though, he's a real throwback and I really enjoy watching him race, and mix it up with the other drivers.

The kids got talent there is no doubt about that. I respect his abilities.

What I dont respect is his hypocricy.

"Atleast win the race if they are gonna wreck ya or run ya off the race track."

How odd. ;)

The kids got talent there is no doubt about that. I respect his abilities.

What I dont respect is his hypocricy.

"Atleast win the race if they are gonna wreck ya or run ya off the race track."

How odd. ;)

Most drivers will fit that pattern. Then will whine about someone racing them hard and getting in a wreck, but when it is them it is just a racing deal. With Brad I see more of the hard racer and just saying that he is paid to try to win.

Most drivers will fit that pattern. Then will whine about someone racing them hard and getting in a wreck, but when it is them it is just a racing deal. With Brad I see more of the hard racer and just saying that he is paid to try to win.

I think there is a big difference between Roger Penske and Rick Hendricks. From what I see, Rick is all about his own legacy, making shows and having all his old drivers telling how great a man he is. Roger wants to win and make money doing it. Right now he has 2 drivers (and 1 or 2 coming) that will accomplish that.

I think there is a big difference between Roger Penske and Rick Hendricks. From what I see, Rick is all about his own legacy, making shows and having all his old drivers telling how great a man he is. Roger wants to win and make money doing it. Right now he has 2 drivers (and 1 or 2 coming) that will accomplish that.

The captain is great and has done so much.
But if he wants to catch up with Hendrick he probably needs to run off nine titles in a row to match Ricks ten.

The reason for the nine consecutive is that Penske would be 86 years old, when he inevitably catches him. He would be 83 or 84 when he catches Childress. Of course if Hendrick stuns the world and wins another one in the meantime then the captain would need to wait until he is 88 or 89 years old.

Perhaps eclipsing SHRs title count would be a more fulfilling goal.

But if he wants to catch up with Hendrick he probably needs to run off nine titles in a row to match Ricks ten.

The reason for the nine consecutive is that Penske would be 86 years old, when he inevitably catches him. He would be 83 or 84 when he catches Childress. Of course if Hendrick stuns the world and wins another one in the meantime then the captain would need to wait until he is 88 or 89 years old.

:D

Roger is on a roll and is getting ready for the "Drive for Five." :)

Roger is on a roll and is getting ready for the "Drive for Five." :)

I don't know about how many they will win, but I agree they are fast. Probably the fastest 2 car pair from any team last year.
I am not crazy about the HP reductions, but it will be interesting to see who is the biggest beneficiary in 2015.
Brad is as adaptable and versatile as anyone driving they will probably be strong.

Much of my time with Nascar 650 HP was the norm and the racing was good. Of course back then they were running the "twisted sister" car.
Joey was a master with that car in NW series. I'm no expert so I can't say for sure but I think they should build new motors that will max out in that range instead of choking the fuel supply. Maybe someone on here can explain the difference.

Where the heck is SOLITARGUY?

Back
Top Bottom