BK

BK Racing has some nice looking cars :p

10-piece "chicken" nuggets for $1.49

Our BK is a giant sucking vortex. No one is ever there. Macs shut down and built a whole new building and the BK was still empty. They're right next door to each other.

I would hope that Team Penske is sharing information so they can get their 2 car up with their 22 car. But what works for one driver doesn't necessarily work for another. If Keselowski is smart he won't do anything that impeads either team... he probably knows that fortunes change and that he still has an excellent ride.

As far as BK racing is concerned... their results haven't been great but they're still a relatively inexperienced team. It's tough to break into the front pack. All of today's most sucessful teams also struggled during their first years, and they usually don't break out of it until they hire top notch crew chiefs and / or drivers. I'm not aware that BK Racing has done that yet.

As far as Burger King food... personally I avoid it because it gives me a sour stomach. But I avoid fast food joints in general anyway - you won't find me at McDonald's either.

Back
Top Bottom