Bonehead Move of the Week - Sonoma

LewTheShoe

Seeking Skill-based Meritocracy... More HP Less DF
It's early yet, and I'll reserve final judgement until Sunday, but still...

At least an Honorable Mention is deserved by both Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch for deliberately getting into other cars DURING PRACTICE. No excuse for that bully behavior during practice. Being a Tony Stewart fan is very trying at times.

Someone needs to put Tony out of his misery already. The guy is so obviously miserable every week and every time he opens his mouth. I've never seen a less gracious retirement tour for an all-time great than that of his so far.

Not that he's ever come across as being gracious or pure-hearted anyways. Just saying. Lighten up a little dude.

It's early yet, and I'll reserve final judgement until Sunday, but still...

At least an Honorable Mention is deserved by both Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch for deliberately getting into other cars DURING PRACTICE. No excuse for that bully behavior during practice. Being a Tony Stewart fan is very trying at times.

Lets not forget that the big bully Kyle Busch ran over a jackrabbit in practice as well :( JLM

Freakin' dead rabbits are a bad deal.

Ask any bald eagle with a web cam on the nest. Bird'll bring a fish to the nest, rip it apart to feed her/his eaglets 'n no one cares. Same bird brings a rabbit or a worthless squirrel to the nest – its a vicious killer 'n the most evil of any bird that ever hatched. 'Specially in the eyes of the sappy ole ladies who stick Post-it® sticky things on their monitors to avoid the view.

As the word spreads, Busch will be lower'n the devil hisownself.

Freakin' dead rabbits are a bad deal.

Ask any bald eagle with a web cam on the nest. Bird'll bring a fish to the nest, rip it apart to feed her/his eaglets 'n no one cares. Same bird brings a rabbit or a worthless squirrel to the nest – its a vicious killer 'n the most evil of any bird that ever hatched. 'Specially in the eyes of the sappy ole ladies who stick Post-it® sticky things on their monitors to avoid the view.

As the word spreads, Busch will be lower'n the devil hisownself.

I totally agree :booya:

Nascar for that BS call on the 47 crew for an "uncontrolled tire" that didn't even leave the stall.
Yes either that or the tire changer on the 47.
I think it may have just left the stall but it was on no consequence....so yes bonehead is Nascar!

Nascar for that BS call on the 47 crew for an "uncontrolled tire" that didn't even leave the stall.
It was out. And the car pitting behind arrived while it was being taken away.

FS1 for showing us basically the whole race from on board cameras.
For once, I think the on-boards were well used in the Tony - Denny battle. The overhead shot where Carl got into Jr. off 4 was also well done.

And it's not like we have to worry about Fox's camera selection again this year.

The people that awarded a bonehead based off practice when it had nothing to do with the outcome of the race.:rolleyes:

Honorable mention to John Wes Townley and Spencer Gallaher who both fight like girls (no offense to girls).

Brian France for the waiver that will now almost guarantee Tony a spot in the chase.

I am glad Tony won today. But it also exposes the stupidity of Brian France.

It was on the line, but it wasn't a blatantly obvious violation. There is a fine line between enforcing the rules and common sense officiating.
It was out on my TV.

It doesn't have to be obvious ... blatantly or otherwise. If they didn't call it someone else would be complaining about that and with good reason.

Brian France for the waiver that will now almost guarantee Tony a spot in the chase.

Wouldn't it be an incredible story if Tony overcame a huge injury , got a win , made the top 30 in points, then got hot in the chase and won the championship. Man that would be awesome ....Oh wait ....

This, and also because Kasey is 16th right now and be screwed

It was on the line, but it wasn't a blatantly obvious violation. There is a fine line between enforcing the rules and common sense officiating.
Actually I don't think it was a fine line call. It either is out or not. Makes the officiating a whole lot easier.

I love watching the eagle and osprey nests.

No problems watching them tear into prey. The Decorah nest even brought in a couple of fawns.

<< Veteran eagle cam watcher.

Watched young'uns raised on the SWFL cam when it was the Ft. Meyers, FL eagle cam. Moderated one for a period of time. Had a magic wand, like yours, with which I could make posts disappear, and fairy dust to edit others. Stepped away when squelching my fondness for sarcasm became physically painful.

Watched the '11 NBG birds taken from the nest for relocation to the WCV after the death of their mother. Visited the Berkeley Plantation for their release.

Partial to cats and sea gulls as delicacies. The best way to frustrate self-feeding young'uns is to drop a turtle in the nest.

Trust me, Kyle Busch will be considered a cold-blooded killer by many.................

DSC_3080.1-001.JPG

Osprey with a light snack from Wednesday past. Image from my trusty Nikon.

Oh, BTW. Never believe a mod saying they eat the head first because it contains vital nutrients. They eat the head first because it kills the animal and stops it from fighting.

<< Veteran eagle cam watcher.

Watched young'uns raised on the SWFL cam when it was the Ft. Meyers, FL eagle cam. Moderated one for a period of time. Had a magic wand, like yours, with which I could make posts disappear, and fairy dust to edit others. Stepped away when squelching my fondness for sarcasm became physically painful.

Watched the '11 NBG birds taken from the nest for relocation to the WCV after the death of their mother. Visited the Berkeley Plantation for their release.

Partial to cats and sea gulls as delicacies. The best way to frustrate self-feeding young'uns is to drop a turtle in the nest.

Trust me, Kyle Busch will be considered a cold-blooded killer by many.................

View attachment 19642

Osprey with a light snack from Wednesday past. Image from my trusty Nikon.

Oh, BTW. Never believe a mod saying they eat the head first because it contains vital nutrients. They eat the head first because it kills the animal and stops it from fighting.
I'm not sure what you just said but that's an awesome picture.

Back
Top Bottom