Bonehead of the Race Martinsville II

What happens if Jr. wins the next 3 races. :)

giphy-28.gif

Brian France will be a bonehead until the day he steps down and will adjust things... Again...

:sarcasm:

Who ever came up with this image deserves alot of props. Whoever thought you'd need to use it 90% of the time to make sure people know you're just being sarcastic.

I should just put that in my sig and be fully covered.

:sarcasm:

Who ever came up with this image deserves alot of props. Whoever thought you'd need to use it 90% of the time to make sure people know you're just being sarcastic.
Can't hear your tone of voice online. Plus I don't know you.

Kevin Harvick on Matt Kenseth: "He won’t win this championship. If we don’t, he won’t." #NASCAR

Just love Delana's wife so much. I mean, Matt ****** that corner up six ways to Sunday. So, Harvick is going after him for a mistake? Really? Okay. I'm good. Let's set Kyle loose on Austin Dillon. I am not a hater, but I am entertaining the idea. What a jack wad.

Just love Delana's wife so much. I mean, Matt ****** that corner up six ways to Sunday. So, Harvick is going after him for a mistake? Really? Okay. I'm good. Let's set Kyle loose on Austin Dillon. I am not a hater, but I am entertaining the idea. What a jack wad.

Did you mention Kyle going after the 3 ??? please make that happen

Did you mention Kyle going after the 3 ??? please make that happen

Just drill him. Then, steal his hat in the garage and give him a noogie. Hold it ransom until Poop Poop trades his watch for it. When Poop Poop delivers, give him a wedgie.

Just drill him. Then, steal his hat in the garage and give him a noogie. Hold it ransom until Poop Poop trades his watch for it. When Poop Poop delivers, give him a wedgie.

Perfect LOL

Back
Top Bottom