Bonehead of the race, Talladega II

vnhxk5.jpg

Kyle Busch...for parking on the track, then hanging a left like he was parking his car.

Was it really Biffle's fault? Looked like he got turned up into JR.
If it is indeed Biffle it's for allowing Gilliland to get into the back him. The video CLEARLY showed it happen :confused:
That's what I saw. It looked like Gilliland was pushing on the corner of Biffle's bumper rather than square against it and turned him into Junior.

We've seen that type of thing happen plenty of times on plate tracks and elsewhere. But, y'know, let's just dogpile on Biffle because he's the bug eyed dummy.

# 18.........shoulda been back w/ 24 / 99 at that point in race.

That's what I saw. It looked like Gilliland was pushing on the corner of Biffle's bumper rather than square against it and turned him into Junior.

We've seen that type of thing happen plenty of times on plate tracks and elsewhere. But, y'know, let's just dogpile on Biffle because he's the bug eyed dummy.

It's probably more about who he hit.

don't know if it was the car or what, but that was one of the cleanest races at Talladega that I remember. They almost had as many debris cautions as there were wrecks.

Pretty amazing, for all the hard racing going on.

Austin Dillon for not understanding where the hell his brake pedal is.

Dale Earnhardt Jr.
That deal on the backstretch was just hard racing. Not @gbiffle fault at all. He got an untimely push and was turned into me. Plate racing.

Jr is the classiest guy in nascar. I was really hoping he would advance, but Kez drove a perfect race in the clutch, and that was fun to watch.

Kyke Busch is being blamed for being blamed for the wreck that took him out of it.

Watch the replay. He has 300 clear yards ahead, acres of room on the apron, and he slows to a crawl while on the track. Then he turns left right in front of someone who knows how to DRIVE past a wreck. I think Kyle was so focused on being super, super cautious, he forgot what he should do. It's as if he thought he was the very last car on the track.

Watch the replay. He has 300 clear yards ahead, acres of room on the apron, and he slows to a crawl while on the track. Then he turns left right in front of someone who knows how to DRIVE past a wreck. I think Kyle was so focused on being super, super cautious, he forgot what he should do. It's as if he thought he was the very last car on the track.
I haven't seen a replay but will decide which side I'm on after I do :)

That's a freakin' stretch. Overly cautious....okay, but come on man.

Back
Top Bottom