Bonehead of the Week: Sprint All-Star Race

Either Chase or the 48 team sandbagging to get ran over
Chase wasn't sandbagging to get ran over. His CC called him into the pits and he was told on the radio that the drivers knew he was pitting. Apparently they didn't.

Chase wasn't sandbagging to get ran over. His CC called him into the pits and he was told on the radio that the drivers knew he was pitting. Apparently they didn't.
I'm saying the 48 team for sandbagging. Chase is for not making it clear he was diving to pit road and almost smoking a utility vehicle under caution like Montoya.

Wow, I don't know where to start with this one. Crazy format with some obvious shortcomings, the teams that didn't pit to get 2 tires under the "free caution", the teams trapped a lap down that should have taken just 2 tires to get the wave around if they beat the leader out of the pits, the 24 for jacking up the field when pitting when he did, and I may be overlooking someone else. Too many to keep up with.

I'm saying the 48 team for sandbagging. Chase is for not making it clear he was diving to pit road and almost smoking a utility vehicle under caution like Montoya.
Burp.

Larson for plowing into the wall with a good chance to win, NASCAR for penalizing blaney in the showdown.

Brad is actually quite articulate and intelligent in my opinion. :idunno:
Well then....... SOMEONE had a major brain fart.......... as far as I can discern.......... it was Brad........ but of course he ain't gonna' fess up......... Brad is perfect and the self professed spokeman for what Nascar should be.........

Well then....... SOMEONE had a major brain fart.......... as far as I can discern.......... it was Brad........ but of course he ain't gonna' fess up......... Brad is perfect and the self professed spokeman for what Nascar should be.........
Brad doesn't make the Nascar rules. Nascar does.

I give the Bonehead award to whoever made Tony Stewart Grand Marshal. He makes a lousy One.
I didn't even realize he was the Grand Marshal until now (screw the pre-race crap). Just watched a clip of it on Youtube and he seemed annoyed by it.

Back
Top Bottom