Brad Keselowski

:XXROFL:

Yeah, apparently Larson didn't get the memo that explained the true meaning of the yellow Chase decals. ;)

Racing at mile and a halfs was banned long ago, just imagine what would have happened if Kyle Busch raced Harvick like that

Racing at mile and a halfs was banned long ago, just imagine what would have happened if Kyle Busch raced Harvick like that
Had Kyle raced Harvick the exact same way Larson did on Sunday, I don't think Harvick would have taken issue with it. There was nothing dirty about it.

Had Kyle raced Harvick the exact same way Larson did on Sunday, I don't think Harvick would have taken issue with it. There was nothing dirty about it.

Harvick would have choked Busch till his eyes popped out, no way he would have done that to the bully. only a matter of time before somebody goes after Larson for not showing the proper respect. Tony pointed the evil finger at him during a caution earlier this year, its gonna happen.
I am in no way saying that Larson did anything wrong and I loved every minute of the show he put on but one of these guys is gonna go postal on him before its over IMO

Harvick would have choked Busch till his eyes popped out, no way he would have done that to the bully.

Man, to hear you tell it, Harvick is some violent thug that'll slam you head first into a non-SAFER barrier for no reason and then pull over and choke you to death afterwards, just because he can.

Man, to hear you tell it, Harvick is some violent thug that'll slam you head first into a non-SAFER barrier for no reason and then pull over and choke you to death afterwards, just because he can.

I am sure he would do that daily if he could get away with it, he doesnt really have to though he has everyone out there pretty well trained. Keep a close eye on how folks race him, none of them want to deal with him after a long race

I am sure he would do that daily if he could get away with it, he doesnt really have to though he has everyone out there pretty well trained. Keep a close eye on how folks race him, none of them want to deal with him after a long race
LOL. Come on now, even you can't possibly believe that.

You obviously dislike Harvick at least partly because of his run-ins with Kyle, and you say that no one will stand up to him. I would actually argue the opposite and say that Harvick was one of the first ones to really stand up to Kyle. I never cared for him in the past, but he converted me when he went after Kyle at Darlington and then did that interview a few days later on Speed saying that he didn't like Kyle very much. That was awesome because before that, Kyle would pretty much get away with whatever he wanted and no one would do anything about it (other than Carl at Bristol a few years earlier).

LOL. Come on now, even you can't possibly believe that.

You obviously dislike Harvick at least partly because of his run-ins with Kyle, and you say that no one will stand up to him. I would actually argue the opposite and say that Harvick was one of the first ones to really stand up to Kyle. I never cared for him in the past, but he converted me when he went after Kyle at Darlington and then did that interview a few days later on Speed saying that he didn't like Kyle very much. That was awesome because before that, Kyle would pretty much get away with whatever he wanted and no one would do anything about it (other than Carl at Bristol a few years earlier).

I do believe it, I see how the dude acts around people at the races and I think he is a grade a horses ass. I have no respect for him or any other bully, I am very proud of Kyle Larson for not being scared of Harvick, pretty sure Larson knows what will happen if Harv ever lays a hand on him......................... there will be about a million fans just itching to break the bullies legs

I do believe it, I see how the dude acts around people at the races and I think he is a grade a horses ass. I have no respect for him or any other bully, I am very proud of Kyle Larson for not being scared of Harvick, pretty sure Larson knows what will happen if Harv ever lays a hand on him......................... there will be about a million fans just itching to break the bullies legs
Okay, do we really need to dig up all the evidence of your boy Sunshine pushing others around?

Okay, do we really need to dig up all the evidence of your boy Sunshine pushing others around?

Some of your fellow posters have already tried, no evidence of Kyle choking or otherwise attacking anyone. Please dont dig up the Ron Hornaday at Texas video, the d-bag wrecked Kyles brand new truck being stupid and Kyle was tired of Harvick and his band of hoodlums picking on him. Harvicks truck team lost a championship because of it too.

Some of your fellow posters have already tried, no evidence of Kyle choking or otherwise attacking anyone. Please dont dig up the Ron Hornaday at Texas video, the d-bag wrecked Kyles brand new truck being stupid and Kyle was tired of Harvick and his band of hoodlums picking on him. Harvicks truck team lost a championship because of it too.

How many flavors does that Kyle-aid come in?

Look atcha. Already playing defense because you know you're wrong. And I dunno where you're getting the idea that you have to choke someone to be a bully.

Harvick and his band of hoodlums. LOL! They're some true thugs, huh? Next you're gonna be telling me that they sag their firesuits and listen to gangsta rap. :XXROFL:

Last edited:
Look atcha. Already playing defense because you know you're wrong. And I dunno where you're getting the idea that you have to choke someone to be a bully.

Harvick and his band of hoodlums. LOL! They're some true thugs, huh? Next you're gonna be telling me that they sag their pants and listen to gangsta rap. :XXROFL:

Quit stalking me Gregory ;)

Harvick would have choked Busch till his eyes popped out, no way he would have done that to the bully. only a matter of time before somebody goes after Larson for not showing the proper respect. Tony pointed the evil finger at him during a caution earlier this year, its gonna happen.
I am in no way saying that Larson did anything wrong and I loved every minute of the show he put on but one of these guys is gonna go postal on him before its over IMO

I don't think so, these guys love to race and as long as Kyle is clean, they will race him close and clean. Kyle knows how to do that when he has a car he thinks can win. I really really want to see Larson and Kieslowski in a battle like on Sunday, that would be must see TV.

As far as Tony's comment and finger pointing at Larson who gives a SH*T, It is the same Tony that bitches about blocking and causes one of the biggest Daytona wrecks in history by coming from the top to the bottom like a lunatic to block Waltrip.

Kyle has 3 or 4 inches on Harvick and probably 30 pounds. He acts like a tough guy behind the wheel, but when the time came to back it up...Bwawk. little Bully, big chicken..I notice Kyle hasn't pulled any crap on Harvick since, he likes to pick on Kasey, and I am sure he will mess with Larson, problem is he can't get close enough...but Dega is coming up, and he will do his pick spin move on somebody...and then act like it isn't his fault.

Kyle has 3 or 4 inches on Harvick and probably 30 pounds. He acts like a tough guy behind the wheel, but when the time came to back it up...Bwawk. little Bully, big chicken..I notice Kyle hasn't pulled any crap on Harvick since, he likes to pick on Kasey, and I am sure he will mess with Larson, problem is he can't get close enough...but Dega is coming up, and he will do his pick spin move on somebody...and then act like it isn't his fault.

Kyle seems fine with Larson, went to victory lane when Larson won to congratulate him, heard that him and Kasey are friends. not to many drivers mess with Harvick, bully has them scared

yeah they shrink in terror when he shows up. :biggrin:

KevinHarvickNEW_Hannibal_Lector.jpg

Kyle seems fine with Larson, went to victory lane when Larson won to congratulate him, heard that him and Kasey are friends. not to many drivers mess with Harvick, bully has them scared
Kyle Busch is the only driver that i really thought acted scared of Kevin.

When he is no longer cute, but going after someone's win, then he will stop getting visitors in Victory Lane talking about what a big fan he is of him.

I think it is a good idea for drivers to have a "perpetual" thread where we post interesting articles, photos, and such. Before the Racing Forums meltdown, this thread was serving that role for Brad Keselowski, so I am re-activating the thread.

Below is a link to an interesting article at Nascar.com about how Kez wound up at Penske rather than HMS...

KESELOWSKI AND HENDRICK: WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN

But the Keselowski opportunity was intriguing, according to Czarnecki.

"We've tried to sign on what we consider to be the best available young drivers with a great deal of potential that we could mold and have them grow in our organization," he said. "And I think that Brad certainly fit that description.

"But above and beyond that, he had a bigger vision as to what role he wanted to play in terms of the development of the team. ... Just how he saw different things coming together ...

"Some of it may have been a little unrealistic; some of it was certainly the enthusiasm of a young man who had a goal in mind. ... But he had this great enthusiasm and he had this great desire and this great commitment. And that appealed to us."

Back
Top Bottom