Bristol 2 Bonehead

How is Lajoie the bonehead when Jones tried to clear himself? Corey tried to lock it down, but was carrying a lot of speed.

I don't understand that first point at all.

I'm not that enamored with ol' Rodney this year. If he is supposed to be the SHR's top crew chief I can only remember one race where he gave Harvick a fast car out of the whole season and it sure as hell wasn't Bristol. I think he is a burned out bonehead. Move him into the office or out the door.

I'm not that enamored with ol' Rodney this year. If he is supposed to be the SHR's top crew chief I can only remember one race where he gave Harvick a fast car out of the whole season and it sure as hell wasn't Bristol. I think he is a burned out bonehead. Move him into the office or out the door.
And damn they really ****** that one time up a couple of weeks ago, huh?

Well let's remember he doesn't have much to work with this year. The #4 team is head and shoulders the top car at SHR.

No matter how much you try, you can't make chicken salad with chicken sh#!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Well let's remember he doesn't have much to work with this year. The #4 team is head and shoulders the top car at SHR.

No matter how much you try, you can't make chicken salad with chicken sh#!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
The RFK Fords put the lie to that ^ …

Childers / Stewart-Haas have the same things to work with as every other team in the series, in addition to the financial resources of Haas Automation.

The RFK Fords put the lie to that ^ …

Childers / Stewart-Haas have the same things to work with as every other team in the series, in addition to the financial resources of Haas Automation.
The little RFK is making Penske look bad also. Penske is laying down in Nascar. It looks like Penske has his Nascar operation on the back burner compared to his other interests. They have had no speed all year.

Front Row ignored the Penske and SHR chassis memo's sent out last week by Ford. FR followed very closely to the RFK suggestion, just a tad different once they saw the Gibbs set up. That slightly more toe out that FR used on the #34 (with basically a RFK set up) made a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom