Bristol RACE thread

Congrats Joey Logano on a well deserved win tonight. 4 tires were the winning call for the 22 and made the right moves after the restart.

As a Jamie McMurray fan I'm devastated. Best car he's ever had in his life and musters an 8th place finish. They have the speed to be in the Chase this year. Just no luck whatsoever. I'd swap that meaningless All-Star win for any other points paying win this year:(

Congrats Joey Logano on a well deserved win tonight. 4 tires were the winning call for the 22 and made the right moves after the restart.

As a Jamie McMurray fan I'm devastated. Best car he's ever had in his life and musters an 8th place finish. They have the speed to be in the Chase this year. Just no luck whatsoever. I'd swap that meaningless All-Star win for any other points paying win this year:(

Agreed, the fact that the All Star race is one of the most advertised and "prestigious" marquee events on the schedule, yet the race doesn't count as a career win or gain a driver entrance into the chase is completely retarded.

Agreed, the fact that the All Star race is one of the most advertised and "prestigious" marquee events on the schedule, yet the race doesn't count as a career win or gain a driver entrance into the chase is completely retarded.

it should count as a career win but a chase spot? That I can't agree with. Its a exhibition race run under highly different circumstantes.

I'm a fan of Jamie Mac but bad luck is always a part of the game. I just hope he doesn't lose his ride.

Another brutal night for me, but Matt and Clint made gains. Damn, what a year....

Steve Letarte ‏@SteveLetarte 8h
For the ones asking... We just fixed our car tonight for a little Chase practice. Guys did awesome. Lucky to work with such great guys

Steve Letarte ‏@SteveLetarte 8h
Never really had any intention to run a whole lot after crash. Even Bristol is a little to quick to run beat up with nothing to gain

Mike Davis ‏@MikeDavis88 8h
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
Funniest tweet of the night.--
"I thought the BB car looked kinda sporty!”

------------------------
I also thought the number looked more like BB than 88 after the repairs. LOL

Poorly of what? The race? It looked like a good race to me. I wasn't paying 100% attention to it though because I was watching Kenly while following Langley, Orange County, Hickory and the circus at a football field in Winston Salem.
Every freaking week, you bitch and complain about how bad NASCAR is. It's great that you love local racing, but just stay there. You constantly, and I mean constantly get in this NASCAR forum and bitch about one thing or another.

Every freaking week, you bitch and complain about how bad NASCAR is. It's great that you love local racing, but just stay there. You constantly, and I mean constantly get in this NASCAR forum and bitch about one thing or another.
Same crap, different race.

Except 2 weeks a year when he's busy stuffing 14 Martinsville hotdog's in his mouth.

Gibbs has already spun that psycho mess down to nothing. If M%M Mars ever drops him, he is Furniture Row material

I think you need thicker skin. This isn't all about your boy. It's a collaborative effort. Try not to take it so personally.

In no way was I offended by your post or any of the Kyle bashing, I probably chose the wrong emoticon :D

it should count as a career win but a chase spot? That I can't agree with. Its a exhibition race run under highly different circumstantes.

I'm a fan of Jamie Mac but bad luck is always a part of the game. I just hope he doesn't lose his ride.

He's not losing his ride. Ganassi loves him and he's won big races for his team

The whole world is aware that Kyle Busch had a fit, the news has even reached other galaxies by now :rolleyes:
:XXROFL:

Come on man, we haven't had a good Kyle Busch meltdown for a while now. For a second there, he almost had me thinking that maybe, just maybe, he had finally become the New and Improved Kyle Busch that the announcers have been talking about for the last few years.

Nah, just kidding. ;)

he needs to go off the deep end, it seemed like he was winning more then.

:XXROFL:

Come on man, we haven't had a good Kyle Busch meltdown for a while now. For a second there, he almost had me thinking that maybe, just maybe, he had finally become the New and Improved Kyle Busch that the announcers have been talking about for the last few years.

Nah, just kidding. ;)

Nope, same old Kyle

Back
Top Bottom