Busch Race

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was busy and missed most of the race :( Would some be kind enough to fill me in, PLEASE! :wub:

I did see the last caution, Jr "urging" Martin to win, and a good part of the post race show.

I've also been busy restraining mysely from going off on a certain poster, but I'm a kind soul and will get over it. :katsip: :kattails:

Attachments

• Big_Kitty_Grin_not_with_teeth.jpg
    Big_Kitty_Grin_not_with_teeth.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 67
The first 90 or so laps were really good, clean racing. The only cautions were for debris and a very slow car on the backstretch.

Then everyone's brains went out the window.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady@Apr 24 2004, 06:06 PM
The first 90 or so laps were really good, clean racing. The only cautions were for debris and a very slow car on the backstretch.

Then everyone's brains went out the window.
Details, PRETTY PLEASE! (well not blow by blow)

Martin looked great from the little I saw.

There weren't many details until the end. Everyone pretty much kept their nose clean --- sort of. The bump drafting occasionally got a little furious.

I doubt there was a car out there that didn't have big dents in the back bumper.

Junior and Martin would get split up, go to the middle of the pack and work their way back up.

Ron Hornaday and Robby Gordon had absolutely awesome cars. So did Clint Bowyer --- didn't do badly --- until Bobby Hamilton Jr. decided to make a pinball of him with 2 laps to go. Bone-head move.

Thanks sooo much TRL, I like Clint Bowyer and am sorry to hear that.

I guess bump draftin with all the rookies went kinda well overall.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady@Apr 24 2004, 10:32 PM
There weren't many details until the end. Everyone pretty much kept their nose clean --- sort of. The bump drafting occasionally got a little furious.

I doubt there was a car out there that didn't have big dents in the back bumper.

Junior and Martin would get split up, go to the middle of the pack and work their way back up.

Ron Hornaday and Robby Gordon had absolutely awesome cars. So did Clint Bowyer --- didn't do badly --- until Bobby Hamilton Jr. decided to make a pinball of him with 2 laps to go. Bone-head move.
Ah Bobby Hamilton Jr couldn't help it he sliped off his booster seat and hit the gas. :lol:

Originally posted by Gollum+Apr 24 2004, 08:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gollum @ Apr 24 2004, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TexasRaceLady@Apr 24 2004, 10:32 PM
There weren't many details until the end.&nbsp; Everyone pretty much kept their nose clean --- sort of.&nbsp; The bump drafting occasionally got a little furious.

Ron Hornaday and Robby Gordon had absolutely awesome cars.&nbsp; So did Clint Bowyer --- didn't do badly --- until Bobby Hamilton Jr. decided to make a pinball of him with 2 laps to go.&nbsp; Bone-head move.
Ah Bobby Hamilton Jr couldn't help it he sliped off his booster seat and hit the gas. :lol: [/b][/quote]
LMAO Gollum :wub:

Bobby slipping off his booster seat is as good an excuse as any! :D Damn, I hate it when I driver I really like does something like that. :(

Come on Bobby, make us ex Marines proud...........not looking for a nice hole to hide in!!

Well DEW.................................... Bobby Jr does resemble the mascot of the Marines. :D :D

Originally posted by Eagle1@Apr 25 2004, 06:58 AM
Well DEW.................................... Bobby Jr does resemble the mascot of the Marines. :D :D
Yeah, I guess he does!! :D And to think I was just a couple beers shy of getting Bobby tattooed on my forearm!! :blink: :cheers:

WOW!! That was close, not enough beers in the world to do that for me. LOL Not even on one of them wild weekends in Oceanside. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom