Bye Bye Brooke

• Thread starter Restrictor Plate King!
  • Start date
OK how long will it be before a driver actually kisses the trophy girl? (Is that where that phrase originated?) And does Nascar have a plan in place in case a woman is the winner? I wonder if Ricky is the plan, I mean he does have his own firesuit.

Was one of the best lineup's they had.....

@MonicaPalumbo @PaigeMarieYall @kimmiecoon

BjIZB9qIIAAcQNn.jpg:large

OK how long will it be before a driver actually kisses the trophy girl? (Is that where that phrase originated?) And does Nascar have a plan in place in case a woman is the winner? I wonder if Ricky is the plan, I mean he does have his own firesuit.

" doesn't anybody here like girls" - Tiny Lund

121224hrdaytona.jpeg
rpm_g_davepts_300.jpeg
tg4.jpeg

Note: Lund quote from memory same intent, may not be word for word, quotation only for accreditation.

Back in the day, they were "trophy girls" --- they presented the trophy to the winner and gave him a kiss. Not sure when that stopped.
The new girls are Sprint girls. They are there to advertise Sprint. They don't present the race trophy to the winner.

I think we've lost something fun ---- but then, time marches on.

That's about as good an effort that I've seen in a long time. I remember going to our local tracks when I was three or four years old, and I thought the winner got to keep the girl and the trophy. I don't think I ever saw my dad and my uncle laugh that hard again.

Back in the day, they were "trophy girls" --- they presented the trophy to the winner and gave him a kiss. Not sure when that stopped.
The new girls are Sprint girls. They are there to advertise Sprint. They don't present the race trophy to the winner.

My brother always said Tim Richmond was the reason the drivers stopped kissing the trophy girl.

I have never been able to substantiate that.

I think I would more for the "Sprint Cup Girls" if they werent always wearing fire suits while on TV, I mean, come on, we all know why they are there, but thats like putting a steak in front of man, but telling him he cant eat it.

From what I understand she is dating a six time championship crew chief.........that is why she quit...... has been dating him for six months now.....

Well, crew chiefs do know how to jack more wedge in it,,,just sayin'

Drop the fire suit. I want my Miss Sprint Cups' to look umbrella girl hawt.

And hell yeah Knaus!

There was a special about this on Speed like 2-3 years ago. As I recall, it stopped with the switch from Winston to Nextel/Sprint. They explained the Sprint girls have to have a college education and are supposed to represent the modern educated women of today or something like that. This is why the firesuit is very unrevealing and no kissing the drivers allowed.

Damn, she's pretty cute.

Nothing wrong with a little eye candy at the track, but does it have to be left completely in the wrapper? I never understood the thing with the firesuits, are they afraid one of the drivers is going to burst into flames during a Victory Lane interview? I'm not saying these women need to be out there in their bra and panties, but something a little less conservative would be nice. There are women on Mormon polygamy compounds that wear less.

A freakin' awesome post right there. Excellent work my friend!

Thought he was engaged....
No, he dumped Lisa for Brooke back in June of 2013........but they decided to come out as a couple officially in December........ Which is why she had to quit, her contract states that she can't date people in Nascar so she quit for him.... He must be good in the sack for her to quit her job for him!

Wonder how she feels about dating a cheater :p
She made her first appearance as the future Mrs. Chad Knaus at the track on Saturday at Darlington. She was by his side the entire pre-race and after the race..... I guess they are no longer hiding from anyone.......

Back
Top Bottom