"Significant" team manufacturer change incoming?

Maybe RCR?

I cant see many other big teams changing manufacturers.

HMS will stay Chevy for sure.

Gibbs aint leaving Toyota and FRR just got there too so theyll probably stay.

Cant see Penske leaving Ford after only a few years and SHR just got there and I really cant see Roush switching either.

Who does that leave from big name teams? RPM? RCR? Maybe JTG?

My best guess is RCR wants a change.. They need it.

Maybe RCR?

I cant see many other big teams changing manufacturers.

HMS will stay Chevy for sure.

Gibbs aint leaving Toyota and FRR just got there too so theyll probably stay.

Cant see Penske leaving Ford after only a few years and SHR just got there and I really cant see Roush switching either.

Who does that leave from big name teams? RPM? RCR? Maybe JTG?

My best guess is RCR wants a change.. They need it.

I could see JTG going to Ford, especially with the Buescher deal.

Yes. If you love the sport, how can you ignore that ratings and attendance continue to tank?
Speak up against the demise of the sport or simply accept that it is on its way out. I prefer to comment on what is wrong. I'm not a fool that sees everything peachy and recognizes that the sport is headed in the right direction.
Do you really believe "we" have any bearing on what NASCAR does? I don't. If you punched me in the head every time I saw you...i would avoid you. Repeating the same thing over and over is the same thing over and over. But if you think you are helping the sport, I'm all for it.

Do you really believe "we" have any bearing on what NASCAR does? I don't. If you punched me in the head every time I saw you...i would avoid you. Repeating the same thing over and over is the same thing over and over. But if you think you are helping the sport, I'm all for it.
At least you're smart enough to avoid me.

Back
Top Bottom