Carl Edwards calls his shot!

Revman

Denny beat your favorite driver....again!
"We have what we need to dominate and win the championship."--Carl Edwards. Come and getcha some of that!

Ford is also the greatest manufacturer since the history of ever :rolleyes:

"We have what we need to dominate and win the championship."--Carl Edwards. Come and getcha some of that!

I sincerely hope that the Carl Edwards love wont be flowing from your camp for the remainder of the off season :rolleyes:
Dont forget mr Busch is still a JGR driver......................... to heck with Carl, he just be sucking the life outta JGR with that 4th car:owquitit:

I sincerely hope that the Carl Edwards love wont be flowing from your camp for the remainder of the off season :rolleyes:
Dont forget mr Busch is still a JGR driver......................... to heck with Carl, he just be sucking the life outta JGR with that 4th car:owquitit:

You never disappoint my friend! I'll put the Kool-Aide away. :D

You order yer Edwards JGR gear yet :rolleyes:

Kool-Aide is in the back of the pantry. Can't reach it. :p ....but I did get a new Kyle hat. New Era brand....best Rowdy hat ever. Hope it brings good luck. Had a dream last night that he won the 500.

Kool-Aide is in the back of the pantry. Can't reach it. :p ....but I did get a new Kyle hat. New Era brand....best Rowdy hat ever. Hope it brings good luck. Had a dream last night that he won the 500.

A dream... To bad that's as close as he'll get!

Sorry, couldn't help myself there. You opened the door at Daytona and I passed you on the final lap to win the 500.:. Unlike Ky Bu will ever do!!! :D

Carl couldn't win it when he had a dominant season in '08, and he also couldn't win it when he had his most consistent season in '11...so yeah, the jury's definitely still out on his ability to win it all.

Would not mind to see cousin carl win some races.

A dream... To bad that's as close as he'll get!

Sorry, couldn't help myself there. You opened the door at Daytona and I passed you on the final lap to win the 500.:. Unlike Ky Bu will ever do!!! :D

Please explain why Kyle doesnt have a chance to win the 500, after all Trevor Bayne won the 500 :rolleyes:

There isnt a track on the cup schedule that he isnt capable of winning on .......................geez Im wasting ink, I mistook you for one of the bashers

Carl's best friend is the microphone. I'll bet he and Denny get into a pushing match over who gets interviewed. :youliketh

Rev is envisioning Edwards holding the cup and singing the TRD song :rolleyes:
Never.....................
dead_horse_zpsqpe5gcrx.gif

Back
Top Bottom