Charlotte RACE thread

Eliminate Hamlin and Brad from the Championship Chase, and be done with it.
I think that's a little harsh. We don't truly know the extent of what happened because we didn't see it ourselves, and people are known to exaggerate at times like this.

These guys aren't getting the message.

NASCAR needs to park Brad and Tony next weekend.

I'd say that Keselowski completely lost his s**t after that embarrassing attempt to wreck Hamlin following the checkered flag and it's even more hilarious to see people trying to defend the idiot :XXROFL:

I'll laugh my a** off if they park him but survive if they don't :D

What if Brad gets a 100 points penalty but isn't parked and wins Talladega. Oh boy.... :p
I don't think we'll have to worry about that. Somebody will probably ruin his day which in my estimation is a good thing.

Why? His comment was about Danica Patrick, not the forum member. We have to apologize to forum members now when we talk bad about their favorite drivers?

Good post. I will live if someone says something bad about Patrick...lol...just as any fan who is a realist can handle negative statements about their driver. So, no I dont need an apology from JEB or anyone really.

Good post. I will live if someone says something bad about Patrick...lol...just as any fan who is a realist can handle negative statements about their driver. So, no I dont need an apology from JEB or anyone really.

That's cool. It's not like these drivers give a sheet, so it doesn't make sense to become emotionally involved.

And Tony? For what?

Brad went ape **** in his car & Denny & Matt tried to fight Brad. Tony wasnt really involved.

Geez, really? He rammed a car on pit road, and did it MUCH harder than Brad did. Tony needs a big fine and probation.

Geez, really? He rammed a car on pit road, and did it MUCH harder than Brad did. Tony needs a big fine and probation.
After Brad nailed him in the right rear. Really wasnt a great PR move for Tony but thats just Tony being Tony. You dont **** with him. He did his retaliation move & went along his business. He didnt put nobody in danger.

On Patrick & Logano

Joey Logano got into the back of Danica Patrick on Lap 247 of the Bank of America 500, sending the No. 10 into the wall and Ryan Newman spinning. Both Newman and Logano are competing in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint cup. Logano's No. 22 was unharmed, but Newman was forced to head to pit road for repairs.

Patrick, who was running 11th, had significant right front damage and was not happy with Logano.

"I'd love to go out and take him out," Patrick said over the radio. "Go ahead," was the response.

"Too bad taking the 22 out doesn't hurt his Chase (chances) because he won last weekend," she added.

Patrick had to start at the tail end of the field after pitting multiple times, as well as pitting too soon.

After Brad nailed him in the right rear. Really wasnt a great PR move for Tony but thats just Tony being Tony. You dont **** with him. He did his retaliation move & went along his business. He didnt put nobody in danger.

:bsflag:

Why, park Tony? He, just accidently put it in reverse and backed into a car that was already damaged in the front end anyway. No harm, no foul.:D

I have never been a fan of retaliation with a car when the safety equipment is off or loosened or when there are bystanders.

Why are drivers taking off their belts before they are ready to exit the car? its not brads fault matt already has his belts off. That was stupid on matt's part.

Really ????
So its ok that Brad rammed him, All tony's fault. I see now:rolleyes:

Really ????
So its ok that Brad rammed him, All tony's fault. I see now:rolleyes:
Did I say it was ok? o_O
Dont be puttin words there that dont exist. It was idiotic of Brad to come screaming into put road at that speed carelessly. He jammed into Tony & Tony reacted like typical Tony.

Matt should keep his belts on & tight until he parks the car & exits. Its pretty much the equivalent of us taking our seatbelt off just cuz we are stopped in traffic on the highway. Not very smart.

What I dont understand is Brad said Matt swung at his car under yellow and took the whole right front fender off. Well on the cool down lap his nose was perfectly ok until he swiped Denny. Dont know what his deal was.

Brad eclipsing Kyle Busch on the jackass scale tonight.

Third time this year he's shown what an idiot he really is.

As usual he played the victim in his interview.

lol douche.

Thank you sir :cool:

Leave you know who out of this, he has been behaving like a perfect gentleman and pro race car driver :D
Yeah, Sunshine has truly lived up to his nickname, for now anyway. That's why he'd make an interesting ref. One whiff of all that craziness and he'll relapse in a heartbeat. That would be exciting.

Did I say it was ok? o_O
Dont be puttin words there that dont exist. It was idiotic of Brad to come screaming into put road at that speed carelessly. He jammed into Tony & Tony reacted like typical Tony.

Matt should keep his belts on & tight until he parks the car & exits. Its pretty much the equivalent of us taking our seatbelt off just cuz we are stopped in traffic on the highway. Not very smart.

What I dont understand is Brad said Matt swung at his car under yellow and took the whole right front fender off. Well on the cool down lap his nose was perfectly ok until he swiped Denny. Dont know what his deal was.

Isn't it amazing that some people lose the ability to argue against what you actually said, so they start making sheet up and argue with that instead?

Yeah, Sunshine has truly lived up to his nickname, for now anyway. That's why he'd make an interesting ref. One whiff of all that craziness and he'll relapse in a heartbeat. That would be exciting.

Kyle knows how to demo derby, them clowns cant hang with him.............................. magnificent car control and all ya know.

I have never been a fan of retaliation with a car when the safety equipment is off or loosened or when there are bystanders.
I agree, but i don't think Brad had his safety equipment off...or at least he would be pretty stupid if he did since he was the one running in to everyone.

I agree, but i don't think Brad had his safety equipment off...or at least he would be pretty stupid if he did since he was the one running in to everyone.

hope he had it on when tony hit him .
that was a lick......compared w/ matt's door slap.

I'll say this, Kyle has wrecked himself more than he's wrecked others. He's a classy guy that way.

Thats just bordering on being a silly assed post, you are capable of so much more. Put some effort into it man :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom